Why do girls always go to the bathroom together?

Just wondering why girls never go to the bathroom alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree completely with the answers already given. Also. Women take a lot longer to do their business and there are NEVER enough stalls. Which means lines are inevitable. Having someone with you gives you someone to talk to while you wait.

And then there are always issues like. No TP, broken locks, etc. All sorts of reasons why having a friend around can be a lifesaver. Also. Most women don't like to put their purses on the bathroom floor and there aren't always convenient places to put them. So having someone to hold it for you is nice too.

What Girls Said 5

• I always go to the bathroom with at least one other girl for different reasons. Usually to talk about guys that we are with, get a second opinion on my outfit, hair, or makeup, or just to have someone to talk to while I am in there. It's also nice when you are in a place other than your home to have someone to walk to and from the bathroom with- you never know what could happen!

• I've never gone to the bathroom with other girls. But when I've seen other girls go to the bathroom with each other, it was either a-the were gossiping and talking to each other or b-doing nasty stuff to each other

• So we can talk about you (and other people) where you can't hear us. Seriously. I'm not joking at all.

• They go and finger themselves. No am just playing around they usually go so that they check each other

• Because we're all secretly lesbians. No I'm joking, we go to the bathroom together because a. ) we want to talk about: who we have met, how our night is going, if we should ditch the people, and our game plan for the night, or b. ) one of has something we want to use, e. G feminine products, makeup or see. ) we don't want to be left alone in a place we're unfamiliar with, like at a club (we don't want to be hit on by a creep, if our trustworthy friend is not there to end the encounter), Personally though, If I'm in a group I don't mind going by myself.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not a woman, but I've noticed this, too, and I've always felt its some kind of social thing between them!