Guys what color hair do you like best on a girl?

ive died my hair blond since I was 15 and just went back to brown.

Updates:
Sorry guys I see that you like Brunettes and I dyed my hair back to blond because the whole brunette thing wasn't me!

0|0
9|22

Most Helpful Guy

• blonde 100% I hate it more then anything when a girls dyes her beautiful blonde hair black or dark brown I wouldn't even consider dating someone who did this no matter how much I liked them before. And I love it more then any thing when an attractive girl dyes her hair blonde.

2|0
    3|1
    • But would you still like the attractive non-blonde girl if she didn't dye her hair blonde?

• Show All
    • It's not supersicial at all I like girls with blonde hair loads more that's just my opionion, I can chose who to date hair isn't my end all decision factor. it's just something about blondes attracts me and I don't get that same attraction to brunettes.

• Looks are obviously more important to you than anything aren't they?

What Guys Said 21

• For some guys its a personal preference, whether it be conscious or unconscious. Personally, I don't care what color a girl's hair is, I've been attracted to girls with black, brown, blond, and red hair. Though, I've only dated blond haired girls, but not for a lack of trying with other colors. haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both blond and brunette. Honestly, they both look amazing. If you are naturally brown-haired, stick with that.

2|0
    0|0
  • I personally favour dark brown, but next to that I would say natural, whatever that colour happened to be, dyed hair always looks and feels dyed.

4|0
    0|0
    • It's funny how most guys prefer natural brunettes. I dye my hair dark brown and people who didn't know me when I was still a blonde are really chocked when I tell them I'm actually blonde. You don't feel a difference either if you take care of it.

• Brunettes. Dark brown. I'm really attracted to those.

2|0
    0|0
  • I can dig any hair color, purple, pink, brown, blonde...

I just can not stand it when it does not match the skin tone

how does purple match the skin tone you ask?

Sometimes a girl can make it work- if it looks sassy, and cute and not just a glob of ugly to upset society.

2|0
    0|0
  • i like brown hair - generally darker or black-haired

i like red hair too, but I think it looks super cheesy sometimes if its dyed

3|0
    0|0
  • something about brunettes I like!

3|1
    0|0
  • Dark brown

2|0
    0|0
  • natural brunettes are always sexier...

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference, but I just prefer darker haired girls.

2|0
    0|0
  • Love Love Love blonde girls...always have and always will...and I have no explanation as to why

3|1
    2|0
  • I really don't have so much of a preference, so any color is fine. But brunette is a favorite.

3|0
    0|0
    • Preference and favorite are synonyms...

• Show All
    • I was attempting to be VERY specific with the question-

• Favorite is a more specific type of preference..

• I love a brunette and especially with some red tint

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter, do whatever you like. but natural would be better

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown is my favorite, but that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • for me,it goes with your body shape,your skin colour and your cloths' colors.everything together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Black or Brunette the most but still like Red and Blond too!

0|0
    0|0
  • i like all kinds...but there's something special about a red head...makes my pipi go..ba doing doing!

0|1
    0|0
  • I am drawn to natural brunettes, but personally, hair color doesn't matter to me.

3|0
    0|0
  • favorite is brown

2|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the girl, for me at least. I generally prefer blond, but the girl I currently have a crush on has red hair.

4|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• okay this question just made me extremely happy.my hair is naturally brunette d= I was thinking of dying it blonde or getting highlights although I have some natural blonde highlights but now wow forget that baha.

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh gosh I'm glad it did but I already went back to blonde haha lol but I really like it!

• When I had my natural black hair I got hit on more than with my lightened aubrun dark brown hair now id say its good you went back to your natural color

0|0
    0|0
  • you know, none of these guys say redheads, but you know if they saw one on the street, they'd stop and stare ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yay! I'm a dark brunette. I always thought guys prefered bleach blonde, now I'm happy I never did anything to my hair. I was going to get highlights, but not now!

2|0
    0|0
  • Auburn looks good on anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Um...redheads anyone? LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys go for the brunnettes, they're lovely!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair is best

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm. I've had naturally brown hair, but a mousy brown. I didn't like it. Now its red. Like fire red. and I'm crazy about it. Guys seem to like it. so who knows.

1|0
    1|0