Why do some guys look at girl's racks?

guys look down my shirt all the time, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are pervs. Ik I'm betraying my sex by saying it but it's true.

What Guys Said 6

• It's an instinctual reaction. A lot of time it takes conscious effort to keep your eyes locked onto a woman's while she is talking. It doesn't help that most women wear low cut, revealing blouses and then display outrage when anyone looks at their breasts.

Generally though, the more effort a guy puts into maintaining eye contact is generally a sign of how much of how respect he has for you. As long as he isn't a complete jerk.

• You like it. Just admit it.

• It makes me feel like invaded

• Breasts. They are a beautiful curse for you women, but I'd have it no other way. :)

• Yeah I guess, but when ever I'm mad I just kick their dick and they usually stop, but the next day they're back doing it again

• We're more visual creatures.

• But I would think that after me telling them over and over again to stop they would get the picture

• Lol I totally am sweet though, haha

• 34C boobs are big and hot. :P

• I guess it's instinct. A natural thing. But there's a difference between a quick glance and those who stare like a pit bull looking at lunch.

• we can't help it , they are like magnets to our eyes

• It's because guys ARE sick minded since we were born and because breasts are one of the most amazing gifts god has ever created for man.

I <3 booobs :D

What Girls Said 6

• cuz they like boobs.

• Because they are attracted to a woman's "assets". If you are so worried about it and it bothers you so much then refrain from wearing low cut or open tops. Problem solved. Otherwise get use to it.

• Because men don't have them. They like to look at the thing that they don't have. Men are curious beings. We have something they don't and they wanna "explore" lol.

• Loll you answered it yourself-because he is a guy. And yeh guys are pervs-i like the best answer lol.

• Men really like boobs. I'm sure there is a scientific explanation to really go into that but it doesn't matter lol. You can't tell a guy to "stop" looking down your shirt. If you don't wear low cut tops they won't be able to.

• I don't really wear low cut clothes, but when I'm like slumping or bendin over they look

• because guys like boobs. simple.