Looking different in pictures?

Do any of you have a part of your body that never looks the same in real life as it does in pictures? My nose doesn't ever really look like it does in real life. It's like the flash from the camera shines on it oddly and makes it look different. Is this even possible? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, it's totally possible! The magic of angles and shadows, crazy stuff huh? No need to worry, I'm sure your nose looks fine, I on the other hand always seem to have a 'deer caught in headlines' look (which I find funny considering my eyes really aren't as doe shaped as they look in pictures)

What Guys Said 1

• my teeth are white.. especially noticeable because of my dark brown skin color.. but in pictures, my teeth so super white like I can't believe it looks so good.. =)

What Girls Said 3

• Yea, its happens. Sometimes my nose looks much bigger than it actually is. I find turning my head at an angle helpful, or putting your chin a little low and head back when taking them face on. I also agree with Smilezz, could be the shadowing and improper flashes, maybe even the camera. My advice: It happens, everyone looks more attractive and approachable with a genuine smile. So fohgettuboutit.

• Yes, it is possible. It is all about the angles and lighting. Some features do not translate well when going from 3D to 2D.

The third paragraph explains this pretty well: link

• Nose and smile. My nose looks bigger and my smile doesn't look like a smile as much =(