How do I get a guy to notice me?

It seems like guys only go for the easy girls. I mean what do girls that don't feel like putting out have to do to get a guy to notice them? If you could tell me what I could do to get a guy to notice me without being a slut that would be great.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats all they mostly want at your age. they're boys and there hormones are going crazy so they go after what's easy, less work. You, on the other hand, just be yourself, make a guy respect you and wait to have you. be nice and dress attractive and not boring if you want to get a guys attention. its ok to show a little cleavage but not too much and you just carry yourself the way you are now and the right guy will come around eventually. if the guy stops talking to you cause he tried to have sex with you and you wouldnt, then he is not a good guy. So conitinue to do you and No, you don't have to put out to fit it or get a bf. Just undersatnd that at your age guys are only interested in sex, that's there goal and they will say anything you want to hear to get in your pants.

What Guys Said 1

• Hi,I can tell you that those guys who go after easy girls are just want to take advantage of them, I think you know what I mean. You should feel lucky that they don't go after you. I mean just be natural and who you are.

What Girls Said 1

• Hun,you can definitely get a guys attention without acting slutty!But a good way to catch his attention is to act flirty! If you know him well enough you could flirtaciously touch his shoulder you could also wave your hair give him a cute look,wink.You could also be yourself and go up to him and say hey what's up?