Do I look decent, or do I need to lose some weight?

A couple of weeks ago I uploaded a picture of myself with glasses and now this one has me without them. Are my looks satisfactory (like 6/10)?

I think I can improve by thinning my eyebrows and getting a tan.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look decent (average) but you will look better if you lose some fat and tone up.

What Girls Said 5

• You are perfect just as you are. As long as you're healthy, weight doesn't matter, and besides, you seem about average to me.

• you say he is perfect the way he is and then call him average. lol talk about a roller coaster statement lol

• Thanks y'all. I was basically asking about weight since I might have excess fat around my face/chin.

• I didn't notice that at all.

• You look fine and don't appear to be overweight. This is sometimes hard to tell from face photos though :)

• You seem fine to me. You don't look overweight.

• You look fine :)

• Um maybe that's just a bad photo...but to be honest you're not very good looking. I'd rate you 2/10.

What Guys Said 3

• Seriously dude... don't listen to the females. They'll only give you the answer that won't hurt your feelings.

I think you would classify as a 5. Average. I have news for you tho, dude. If you go to OKcupid.com there are some analyses regarding female perspectives and tastes. You would literally be considered a 1 or a 2 in most females' eyes. As would I. One analysis in particular includes graphs and other data; the founder of the site was some kind of mathematics major in college. Anyhow, you'll see that most men on the website are well below an average "5." Talk about being unrealistic. But there it is.

Try not to worry about it man. Do you. Stay busy, improve yourself, worry about your family. Worrying about shit like that will only drag you down man.

• Well I was expecting that honest answer. I'm glad that I'm at least average. I shouldn't feel undeserving when I talk to girls because in the past I had self-esteem issues. I'm 20 years old and I'm an Arab from Lebanon by the way.

• Cool man. You got those nice wavy locks. I'd grow that shit out if I were you... look like a bad ass.

• You look good man sincerely. And you look like a good guy

• you're ok. i wouldn't date you but i would fuck you. once.