Why do petit girls think they're so cute?

by 'petit' I mean slim short girls? why do they act so childish and think they're really cute? Do you think they're cute?

0|1
20|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Petite girls really are cute, but often they are not both cute and super hot or sexy. They are simply playing to their strengths.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't just think that; they are cute. Most of the time at least. I don't know why but that's the way they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes they are cute. Sometimes they aren't.

Sometimes they're perceived as childish for no other reason than they're short.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • Petite girls are great

1|0
    0|0
    • but why are they so great?

• They are cute and feminine. I also like tall girls as long as they aren't taller than me

• yep petite slim short girls are cute!

0|0
    1|0
  • Heck yes! They are cute as a button!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Someone sounds jealous.

I'm short and thin. I'm petite. Do I consider myself cute? No, I don't giggle or bounce around like a lot of them do - but do guys find me "absolutely adorable"? Yes, they do. I don't know why either :P But it is what it is.

0|1
    1|0
  • Lol hey, we are cute! But seriously, I'm always envious of the tall girls with their long legs, longs torso, and all that.

2|0
    0|0
  • because long cat is long, and petit bird is petit.
    seriously, you're targeting a generalization, a prejudice. who told you 'they think they're cute'? maybe you secretly think they are? or some (not even all) blokes think they are? they could feel horrible about themselves instead, and you'll never know it. what about tall slim girls then? they must be hated by the whole universe, according to this simplified map of woman empathy?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'1. And I kind of hate it. I don't think I'm really cute. And I act childish sometimes because I've ALWAYS been that way lol. Even back in third grade when I had hopes of crossing 5'5.

I dared to dream.

2|0
    0|0
  • Because they are?
    I don't like it if they 'act childish', but on their own, acting normally, they can be really cute. Petite is a cute word too. xD

And LovelySerene said it - it's the only thing they can pull off. They don't think they can be so sexy or 'hot' -- because they're little and, obviously, remind someone of children. O.o

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we are?

It's like, a law of nature..

1|0
    0|0
    • For every bitter fat girl with a repulsiveness magnitude of x, there exists an adorable girl with a cuteness magnitude of x.

Credit: Sir Isaac Newton

• And for the record, in reference to your profile picture, sexy would be a much more fitting adjective in this case than cute.

• Because they are cute.
    Nothing wrong with self confidence :) I'd rather them feel cute than feel like shit about themselves

2|1
    0|0
  • cuz well most times they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Because cute is the only thing I can pull off...I can't pull off hot or sexy. I really love cute things though...I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know for me cuteness is a matter of the "face".. it's more on her "facial features" :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Lol, why can't they think that they're cute?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that they are cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of times they are lol

0|0
    0|0
  • because many of them are

i just don't like the really loud and hyper ones

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I guess when people treat you like you're cute you act like you're cute.

1|0
    0|0
    • Seriously when you sit in a chair and your legs barely touch the floor you feel cute I guess.

• Lmao I think it's the guys that think their cute

1|1
    0|0
  • Haha I don't know but all I know is I hate when short but fat girls call themselves petite.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are cute :) probably depending on what they are wearing as well :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, but the ones who act like actual children and put on baby voices are so annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short girls are evil. Its always the under 5'5" 100lbs girls who have the sharpest tongue and most aggression like a little barking chihuahua. They'll take on even the largest opponents.

1|0
    2|0