Would you take a picture of an extremely hot girl wearing an interesting looking bathing suit that looks like Wonder Woman's outfit?

Would you do it? It would be in secret.

Why? Or why not?

On the beach.

Most Helpful Guy

• i might just take a mental snapshot.

What Guys Said 4

• That's such a weird question, I probably would want to bang her, that's for sure, and a picture of a hot girl you know in person that you personally took is always nice, but not a big deal

• I'm just wondering. It's invasion of privacy if you were to take the picture without asking her (and her agreeing to it).

• No, it is just stupid from both sides, him by taking a picture of ddumb b*tch and her by getting butthurt over something so utterly stupid. He is immature and she needs to be checks with a psychiatrist.

• Yes, but not in secret, I'd go talk to her and get someone to take our picture together, hey... While I have my phone out, can I get your number?

• no. I don't take pictures of people I don't know

• Yes *puts on creep face*

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

What Girls Said 1