Guys - What do you look at first, face OR figure?

Just simply whether you tend to notice a woman's figure/body more or her face.

• Face
    71% (41)72% (33)71% (74)Vote
  • Figure
    29% (17)28% (13)29% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if I see a girl from the sides or from behind, I usually can't see her face at all, but I can still see her body.

If she's facing me, then I'm going to notice her face first, because that's where I look first, but after seeing her face, I'm also going to check out her body. I can't really imagine a scenario where I wouldn't look at or notice both.

Like most guys, I put a bit of a premium on an attractive face, but a girl with a plain face and a nice body can also be very attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• For me most time it's the body and that's being honest. It's a natural thing in me that I tend to notice the body first i.e. if I am in that situation with her or I don't know her.

With women who happen to be someone (especially a friend's) gf or wife or sis etc then I scarcely glance below the face.

And if I like her face first then I'll sure glance at the body too :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, honest to your god, there was a girl at the gym yesterday, she wasn't in the best of shape but she wasn't over weight either. She had a beautiful face and i was attracted to her haha, I'm not a chubby chaser in no means, i like real small girls but she was just that beautiful haha

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends. Face first normally, but if the figure is exceptionally good or bad it will stand out and get first notice.

1|0
    0|0
  • The face than the body, but i had girls who were plain janes and i was very attrated to them and some were overweight to

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on which way she's facing when I see her first, and whether she's standing up or sitting down.

In terms of what I value more? Definitely the face.

0|1
    0|0
  • Overall figure then face then figure in detail.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face always

0|0
    0|0
  • Face first most of the time. Body shape/type doesn't matter to me unless it's extreme (boney thin, or morbidly obese).

0|2
    0|0
  • Only the extremes, if someone is obese I will notice that before I notice face. I live in south florida, so having a good figure is really important down here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely face. If the face isn't up to standard, I don't care what she's packing from the neck down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face. It really is the most important physical feature that goes in to my attraction toward someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an ass man.. So a good ass always gets my eyes.. But thats just if im behind her.

If she is coming towards me.. Just a quick look, but normally i would look at her face.

0|0
    0|0
  • The face as that's where the eyes and smile is located.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face then figure

0|1
    0|0
  • Face if close up. Figure if far away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on which way she's facing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually figure

0|0
    0|0
  • Figures especially butt round

0|0
    0|0
  • Figure then face

0|0
    0|2
  • Face, always. Whether a girl has an ideal body or not really isn't that important to me. As long as she has a face I love to look at while talking to, she's got the physical part down.

0|1
    0|0
  • overall figure, then face. but really it depends on the situation. if i'm very close to a girl i'll probably see her face first but my first inclination is to check out her body.

0|0
    0|2

What Girls Said 12

• I personally notice body first. Not that the face isn't super important, but the body takes up more space I guess. So if the body doesn't attract my attention, I probably won't even look at the face unless they're talking.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm looking at the face first. If you aren't attracted to the face; there is no reason to look further.

1|2
    0|0
  • figure is noticed at first

0|0
    0|1
  • face first

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote A: Face first then body :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Face then body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face unless I'm looking from far away

0|0
    0|0
  • I would most likely see the figure 1st because it's bigger, but I look for the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face
    Fiklllllllll

0|1
    0|0
  • i always look at his face first :)

0|0
    0|0
  • His face! I can also tell if a guy has a good body just by his face, but never the other way around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone cares more about the face than the body. Even if the body looks good, if the face doesn't match, they don't care. So don't worry, if you have a hot face but a mediocre body it's okay. Now, if you have an ugly face but a nice body, you will never ever get in a relationship. Give up. No one likes people with ugly faces.

0|2
    0|2