Guys - What do you look at first, face OR figure?

Just simply whether you tend to notice a woman's figure/body more or her face.

• Face
  • Figure

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if I see a girl from the sides or from behind, I usually can't see her face at all, but I can still see her body.

If she's facing me, then I'm going to notice her face first, because that's where I look first, but after seeing her face, I'm also going to check out her body. I can't really imagine a scenario where I wouldn't look at or notice both.

Like most guys, I put a bit of a premium on an attractive face, but a girl with a plain face and a nice body can also be very attractive.

What Guys Said 21

• For me most time it's the body and that's being honest. It's a natural thing in me that I tend to notice the body first i.e. if I am in that situation with her or I don't know her.

With women who happen to be someone (especially a friend's) gf or wife or sis etc then I scarcely glance below the face.

And if I like her face first then I'll sure glance at the body too :D

• Face, honest to your god, there was a girl at the gym yesterday, she wasn't in the best of shape but she wasn't over weight either. She had a beautiful face and i was attracted to her haha, I'm not a chubby chaser in no means, i like real small girls but she was just that beautiful haha

• Depends. Face first normally, but if the figure is exceptionally good or bad it will stand out and get first notice.

• The face than the body, but i had girls who were plain janes and i was very attrated to them and some were overweight to

• Depends on which way she's facing when I see her first, and whether she's standing up or sitting down.

In terms of what I value more? Definitely the face.

• Overall figure then face then figure in detail.

• Face always

• Face first most of the time. Body shape/type doesn't matter to me unless it's extreme (boney thin, or morbidly obese).

• Only the extremes, if someone is obese I will notice that before I notice face. I live in south florida, so having a good figure is really important down here.

• Definitely face. If the face isn't up to standard, I don't care what she's packing from the neck down.

• Face. It really is the most important physical feature that goes in to my attraction toward someone.

• I am an ass man.. So a good ass always gets my eyes.. But thats just if im behind her.

If she is coming towards me.. Just a quick look, but normally i would look at her face.

• The face as that's where the eyes and smile is located.

• Face then figure

• Face if close up. Figure if far away.

• Depends on which way she's facing.

• Usually figure

• Figures especially butt round

• Figure then face

• Face, always. Whether a girl has an ideal body or not really isn't that important to me. As long as she has a face I love to look at while talking to, she's got the physical part down.

• overall figure, then face. but really it depends on the situation. if i'm very close to a girl i'll probably see her face first but my first inclination is to check out her body.

What Girls Said 12

• I personally notice body first. Not that the face isn't super important, but the body takes up more space I guess. So if the body doesn't attract my attention, I probably won't even look at the face unless they're talking.

• I'm looking at the face first. If you aren't attracted to the face; there is no reason to look further.

• figure is noticed at first

• face first

• Vote A: Face first then body :)

• Face then body.

• Face unless I'm looking from far away

• I would most likely see the figure 1st because it's bigger, but I look for the face.

• Face
    Fiklllllllll

• i always look at his face first :)

• His face! I can also tell if a guy has a good body just by his face, but never the other way around.

• Everyone cares more about the face than the body. Even if the body looks good, if the face doesn't match, they don't care. So don't worry, if you have a hot face but a mediocre body it's okay. Now, if you have an ugly face but a nice body, you will never ever get in a relationship. Give up. No one likes people with ugly faces.