Are there any clothing trends you hate seeing on the opposite sex?

Are there any clothing items that girls or guys wear that totally turn you off? What are they?

Updates:
For me, I hate seeing guys wearing running shoes (unless they're working out), cargo pants, and T-shirts with lame slogans on them

0|0
26|16

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Skinny jeans. I don't care if they're trendy, they look bad. High waisted stuff is awful too, I've seen a little bit of that around, like its 1978 or something. And I don't know if the style passed, but those gigantic sunglasses. No dice.

1|0
    1|0
    • What kinda pants do you like, then?

• Whatever those jeans are that were in style right before skinny jeans came around, like mid-2000s. I used to work at an A&F and Hollister back then, I'm trying to remember what the girls' jeans cut was called. Low-rise something. Its not like they were baggy, they were still tight. They just didn't taper at the ankles, which is what I don't like. IM old and out of touch now though. I only know how to be cool in the 90s and 2000s, haha.

• Flare jeans?

• Those designer bags that you carry around books n stuff in. I find it so dumb that girls pay hundreds of dollars to carry around those things. Honestly looks better if you just carry around a backpack

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like mine have already been brought up by several others. I am not a fan of Uggs at all and don't like high waisted pants. Also, sweat pants and track suits on anyone who's not working out. Just because it is comfortable doesn't mean you should leave your house in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shirts with flared out stomach sections like they were made for pregnant women. Thin dresses that are tightened around the waist instead of the hips. Tight exercise clothes that are worn during non-exercising times.

1|0
    1|0
  • Ugg boots. Seriously. Fugly. Can't stand them.

Not really something you wear, but for the love of all that is sacred, stop doing duck face. You look stupid, it's not attractive and you aren't fooling anyone.

3|0
    1|0
  • I always found those pants/shorts where the waist line is super high, like almost to the belly button, to be sort of ugly. I forget what they're called.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate high wasted jeans and shorts. Hate crop tops. And hate shorts that have the pockets showing out the bottoms -_- so ugly

0|1
    0|0
  • Baseball hats worn backwards

1|1
    0|0
  • uggz make me chuckle but I dont necessarily hate them

0|0
    0|0
  • Mom jeans, not cute at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • ZYZZ SHORTS.

inb4 2homo for life.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly? uggz. i just don't like them

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a lot of guys hate flip flops but I think girls look sexy in them... some of them haha.

0|0
    1|0
  • Various types of high heels and pointed shoes.

0|0
    1|0
  • high heeled shoes in general

0|1
    2|0
    • Never head this one before

• Show All
    • You would hate seeing me everyday, i wear them 5-7 days a week.

• Completely pointless? Man, the way they make a woman walk to the way they elongate the legs and improve posture.

• I don't mind high waisted shorts/pants as long as they aren't obnoxiously high. But there isn't a particular piece that I really hate or don't like :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• Skinny jeans... My current crush has skinny legs so when he wore them...looked kinda...girly which was a turn off. But the next day he wore normal jeans and that was the hottest thing ever. Weird how one simple difference in tightness changes everything...

0|0
    0|0
  • when they show off them boxers with those baggy pants.
    little do they know...people in prison use that to let people know theyre open for business. fun fun fun

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree with you on the t-shirts thing for sure! Especially those "Cool story babe, now make me a sandwich" shirts. They set off a douche alarm.
    I also hate track pants, track jackets, sport team attire and most sweatpants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super long short for swim trunks. Saggy pants, wife beaters (Yikes). Brojo style caps.

0|1
    0|1
  • Shorts on guys above knees, jeggings, having their trousers hanging so you can see their butt and those shoes,

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys wearing sagging jeans or trousers, it looks so stupid
    shorts above the knee
    I also hate it when guys get upset if their shoes get dirty, its like waht? and the same as you about wearing running shoes when not working out
    Skinny jeans! God they are soo not manly.. Fitted jeans are a different story, but skinny, its rather unattractive in my eyes
    And again the same as you (and others) t-shirts with huge slogans across them

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny jeans and slogans and sneakers. on anyone woman or man.

0|0
    0|0
    • You dislike a guy wearing sneakers? Doesn't everyone wear them?

• lots of people do i just dont care for them- on anyone.

• Shirts with huge ugly brand names and offensive slogans over it, baggy pants, shorts, sandles, and thong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Plain jeans and baggy tshirts that show off the stomach. Its not that hard to be fashionable or have your own sense of style.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate hate hate hate tank tops that show their nipples. I also hate those hipster pants that are supposed to be a bit shorter. Tight shirts are also annoying especially tight turtleneck shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bedazzled anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans, short shorts, ripped clothing and anything goth looking

1|0
    0|0
  • Low and saggy pants & oversized tshirts

0|0
    0|0
  • Sagging, bent tips on hats, socks pulled all the way up, shoe strings as belts, sweaters and shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny jeans
    low, sagging jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it when guys wear their pants below their waste and you can see their boxers, not to mention when they wear those ugly hats for winter time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand they guys that let their pants hang off their azz!

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans. Actually don't like jeans in general on guys...sounds weird but I don't know if this a California thing but most of the guys here wear basketball shorts or those khaki/cargo shorts all year around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too tight pants, and white shoes-not sure why lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate drop down pants! Pull them up!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Stone washed jeans, tight t shirts

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans on guys

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Any guy still wearing saggy jeans is plain tacky.

0|0
    0|0