Random - big eyes or small eyes?

Do males prefer big eyes or small eyes on a girl. females I like to hear from you too

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think big eyes are really attractive but small eyes are as well :) It totally depends on the shape of the face... whatever looks proportioned

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'm pretty sure most guys, even if it's just subconsciously, prefer bigger eyes, because they are a sign of youth.

1|0
    0|0
  • bigger eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Big eyes; they show innocence.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer normal eyes to big or small eyes, but if I had to choose between big or small I'd go with big.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i was talking to a few of my guy friends, and we got to talking about girls and their eyes. And basically all they said was that the shape didn't matter so much, just that it looked "good" with her face. Also the color of the eye matters more than the shape...

<3

1|0
    2|0
  • Normally most guys perfer big eyes not too big where it look like bug eyes.lol. but you know them big pretty eyes, with the long eyelashes.

1|0
    0|0
  • proportioned eyes.. lol not tooo big but not tooo small either..

the key is proportion lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think big eyes are prettier as long as they're not pop eyes. Smaller eyes are prettier than big eyes if they are slanted or almond shaped

0|0
    1|0
  • BIG EYES!

1|0
    0|0
  • probably big eyes

1|0
    0|0