Why do you work out?

What are your reasons for working out? filler filler

Most Helpful Girl

• Look hot, feel hot, stress-relief, and improve my mood.

What Girls Said 7

• Way to meet new people, to feel healthy, to push myself and excel in a sport I love, to look good (but that's a very small part), stress relief, the great feeling after a good workout, the feel of your muscles working, the basic human desire for exertion/exercise! And many more reasons but hey hoe ;)

• Because it makes me happy, look hot and relieves stress.
    I love pushing myself to do better than my past workouts. Currently I'm trying to get my running mileage up to 6-7 miles everyday rather than 5-6.
    And I love seeing results from lifting and getting stronger!

• I have a tendency to eat a lot. So, to prevent weight gain, I try my best to exercise as much as I can. Not to mention, I am 32 and prone to faster weight gain because of my slowed metabolism.

• To look good naked and banging in tight dresses.

• I want to look good naked.

• working out eases my depression, makes my skin beautiful, and my body beautiful! :D

• I work out because I know I have to.
    I don't necessarily hate it, but I don't really "enjoy" it either... it's just something I know I have to do, something that's good for me, something that I know will make me feel good once done.

What Guys Said 6

• Originally started with boredom and evolved into something amazing for me. 5-6 days a week now. Plus it gave me a means of actually knowing people who live in this new area to me without having to go get drunk on overpriced beer. Plus I have more energy now.

• I work out because I think pleasure should be balanced with hard work and pain. If you look at the "men" today compared to our ancestors, we're nothing but an entire race of man-ladies. Being in shape is just the first step.

• I don't have a very active life so I work out to get my body moving. If I don't work out then I would be sitting on a chair or the couch all day, every day.

• I feel better when I exercise. It's good for my health and fitness. It gets me outside (when the weather's good).

• To stay healthy and fit and to look awesome!

• Because I work in a gym, I live in South Florida where everyone must work out, and because its healthy and I like being good looking. It also makes me more confident.