Picture rating! And how can i change the lightning from my face?

Picture raint!
so there is to much light on my face how can i dimm it more down?

Most Helpful Guy

• I played around with it a bit in GIMP, but it's just too blown out - the flash was too close and all the detail in your face, especially around your nose, is gone. It's nothing you can really fix. You just need to take some more pictures, or, rather, you need to have someone else take some pictures of you, so they can be further away and the flash doesn't overwhelm the camera's sensor.

If you want great pictures, take them outside on a heavily-overcast day. The clouds will diffuse the light so that your face is well-lit on all sides, reducing shadows but also reducing the contrast behind you, and they should come out really well. Otherwise, you really need studio lighting to get the proper lighting.

Remember: a camera is simply a light-gathering device, so what really matters is having the right kind of light at the right angles in the first place.

What Guys Said 1

• maybe adjust the contrast. otherwise I would think there is too much light wherever you are taking the picture

What Girls Said 2

• You can download an app called Aviary. It has many filters, and if you don't want to use a filter, you can HD your pic, or Illuminate. You can also adjust the brightness and not use a filter or you can use a filter, cause they are a lot of fun! haha! By the way you are really gorgeous! You have natural beauty!!! :)

• If your face is too bright there may not be info in the photo to adjust it, like it could be pure white. Can play with levels in photoshop if you have photoshop.

• Also, can get rid of the filter as it's really soft and bright, and use the original- that should be less bright, but I can see the blown out areas where it's just too bright, can't be fixed at that point.