Do guys care about what girls wear?

As the question says, do guys care what girls wear? Are there things they don't like? And I don't mean unflattering clothes like uggs and stuff, but things that "intimidate" them? Like, I don't know, maxi skirts or bigger hats (like the fedoras), for example? What do guys like on girls (I'm just curios, I'm not gonna change my style or anything, so please don't answer "just be yourself" and stuff) :)

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on what guy you're talking about. There could be the guys who are considered players and are into the tight revealing clothes and there could be the others who look past appearances to see what's truly important about females and appreciate them for who they are

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Depends on the guy. I know that I care what girls wear but some guys could care less. I like girls that dress girly, feminine and cute. skirt, dresses, flats, heels, pantyhose, etc. Stuff like that. It doesn't really intimidate me more, girls just do that themselves regardless.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like cloths on a girl.. Just not attractive to me sorry 😣 haha no but for real, i do pay attention to girls fashion, you dont need to look like a Kardashion girl

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like rompers.

Other than that just anything that looks good on your. short shorts and tight dresses/skirts preferred. I love legs lol

0|0
    0|0
  • When girls wear skin tight jeans and sandals

0|1
    0|0
  • doesn't matte

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah we care. Yoga pants *drools*.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please wear jeans...lol it makes u classy

0|0
    0|0
  • What affects me more is if she's so obsessed with what she wears that nothing else matters.

I'm not too demanding on what you ask. I think girls overdo things. It would be better if they focused on just being nicer!

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• many seem to not like heels. some do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes they hate it if you are taller than them wearing heels

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if you look go to them, they corn care what you where

0|0
    0|0