Girlsss! how do thong underwear feel?

is it true that girls like how thongs feel? I was with my older sister yesterday and saw she was wearing one and when I asked her about it she's like they hide pantylines and most girls actually like how it feels even though they don't admit it...I don't know if she was joking or not (ya she picks on me a lot) girls is that true? lol you can answer anonymously if u want! thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well i use to think I would never wear them at all. But I tried it and well it just feels like I don't know it fine with me sometimes I dont even remeember Im wearing one. So it just underwear even one has their own opinion. Just like how some girls only wear certain kinds like cotton or satin etc. You can try one and see how you like it.

What Guys Said 3

• they get wedgies LOL! its a nice sight tho =3

• guys dont care about pantylines

• Lord these questions.

What Girls Said 4

• You get used to. It feels like you're always massaging your anus haha. Lol. And when you get used to it, is when you say you like to wear them a lot.

• It takes some getting used to, but they are somewhat comfortable. Also great to wear under yoga pants because there aren't any obvious panty lines.

• To me since I have only worn thongs since I was a teenager they feel normal to me.

• They feel tighter than normal underwear and they're usually not as comfortable, but most girls get used to it.