Guys which is sexier naturally curly hair or straight hair?

Okay guys I was wanting to know, which do you think is sexier curly or straight? Girls can answer also!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a combination of the two. Not too curly, but not too straight.

Curls that go in every odd direction usually do not look good, and girls with this type of hair generally keep their hair short to keep it under control.

Straight hair that has absolutely no curve to it does not look good either. Some girls have such straight hair that it looks like individual strands are simply glued to their head. This is not attractive either.

The best is when a girl's hair has some wave to it. This is a combination of curl and straightness. That looks best.

What Guys Said 6

• Straight but they are almost half and half to be honest.

• I like curly, but I can also like straight. Just depends on the girl and how she wears it.

• Both are fine

• Straight. Parted on the side.

• Already asked. How many answers do you need? And this has been asked tens of times. Do girls ever learn?

• straight hair.

What Girls Said 3

• i think both can look just as good.

• asked a similar question before..they prefer straight hair...grrrrrr

• I asked a question similar to this the other day about which they like more and most people I was surprised that he said "hair doesn't really matter"