What percentage of people do you think are attractive?

My friend insists it's 25% and i say he's crazy, maybe 5% are datable and the rest are lepers. What do u think?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the person as attractiveness is subjective unlike what people seem to think that it's somehow universal... I would say for me in a given place I find:
    50% unattractive
    35% mild-average attractive
    10% very attractive
    5% highly attractive

What Girls Said 7

• i think ur an idiot who clearly doesn't know the definition of attractiveness.
    to call 95% of people 'lepers' is very rude...

• Of all people? Around 5%? I dunno. I have to eliminate all the women, too young and too old. That's a bit far off to guess.

Among men ages 20 to 30?
    70%.

• It can be from 5 to 30 depending on how specific you want to get like age and what not. People in my area are attractive but personality wise are horrific.

• 5% physically where I live anyways. Bigger numbers if I got a city.

I don't pick who to date based on physical attraction though.

• Seems pretty tough to put a statistic on it because everyone has different tastes. Everyone has something different to offer.

• Seems like of people 18-35 there are a loooot of hot people. At least where my home is as well as where my college is. I see attractive people everywhere. But I'm sure this can't be the case everywhere so...I don't know.

• I would say about 30%...and thats about it.

What Guys Said 1

• I think we worked it out to be 35% of girls between 18-35