Do you have mixed heritage? Any combinations that look attractive?

My dad was Italian so I'm half Italian. I love mixed heritage, I think it can make people look really unique and striking.

Do you have mixed heritage? Have you ever met anyone who was and looked great?

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad is Filipino with chinese blood and my mom is part indian and spanish. They say I kinda look Hispanic with a little bit chinese look. lol

• Wow that's an unusual mix, hispanic chinese sounds damn striking

• I look average though... hahaha...

What Guys Said 12

• I'm half-black and half-white and my daughter is black, white, Japanese and Columbian and I've been approached multiple times about getting her into child modeling

• My mother is from north queensland, australia - father is from italy - I live in Victoria Australia now which doesn't get near as much sun - but blood gives me a year round tan - so i got that going for me which is nice

• Ooo which part of Italy? Unfortunately my dad's dark tan didn't stretch as far as me ;-)

• dad is from the south - little island off sicily called salina

• I'm fully of English descent except for a tincture of Native American.

• Native American mixes always look great I think :-)

• If I had a higher percentage I'd be better off! ; - )

• The most classically beautiful woman I've ever dated was half black and half Thai. She was gorgeous. I almost wish our false alarm when we thought she might be pregnant had been real, because a three way mix of black thai and german would have made incredible kids.

My cousin's step daughter is half Norwegian and half Apache Indian. Same deal. She has all the guys at her school wrapped around her pinky. Mutts are the healthiest toughest dogs. It works for humans too.

• Italian Brazilian

• I'm German, my family has been traced to Bavaria. English traced to nottinghamshire. Then Danish as well. My last name is English. It originated in the Nottingham area around 1200AD. My Danish side has been traced back to about 1680.

• Both my father and my mother are from completely Caucasian families. As far as the families have been recorded at least.

• I visited Finland a couple of years ago...loved it :-)

• Cool which part of the UK will you be visiting? :-)

• I visited London and Nottingham, though was really able to see much, due to the short time span.

• I am Egyptian with Yugoslavian origin and also have the legacy of Turkish lol

Strange mix but everyone said its cool and I looks different from the others here, not bad looking but just different, don't know attractive or not lol

• Wow that sounds like an interesting mix! I think different is always good even if someone is attractive or not lol. You sound like you would look great :-)

• Naw! don't expect much here =_=

• Yes mixed person can look good I am not sure if this counts, but Kurdish people migrated to countries such as Turkey, Armenia, Iran, and Iraq so I am not sure if that counts as me being mixed.

• Mixed with a few different things but i like the way i look. Mixed with Puerto rican, Cuban, Jamaican and some Irish in there but i don't really count it.

• Half chinese half indo. So i came out bronze skinned. I've met a lot of girls who are mixed that look gorgeous honestly they look better than the non mixed ones.

• Im half colombian, a quarter french, and a bunch of other stuff and I think I look ok.

What Girls Said 6

• I just have a Russian heritage. That's it. My fiance is just Serbian, so he is a South Slav while I am an East Slav in terms of regional ethnicity. I don't think there's a whole lot of difference, so our future kids probably won't exhibit any special physical traits.

• yep i'm mixed race...i have both African and indian origins lol

• I'm half Irish, half Israeli...

I got the light brown hair and tan skin with bright green eyes, so more Israeli colouring, with my mom's irish features like a cute nose and smile. I love it!

• I'm Mexican and unknown.

• Scottish English & Norwegian might be some Irish in the mix too.

• Italian and what? Most white Americans are mixed with different European nationalities so that seems quite common here anyway.

I'm not mixed, but everyone thinks I am. Does that count? I usually get some kind of latina. (Usually Brazilian or Cuban. I get Brazilian A LOT. For some reason I've only been assumed to be Dominican once. Is there a difference? Idk.) Or they just assume I'm half something or another.

Well, I'm not any more mixed than the average black person descended from slavery in America. Not that I know of anyway. But my family has a variety of features. (Also common in black families here I think) My uncle has light tan skin and green eyes with light brown hair, his sister is dark skinned with dark hair and eyes, my mother (his other sister) has brown hair and eyes, light tan skin and people always think she's mixed, etc. They have the same two parents. My great grandfather on my dads side had light skin and blue eyes. The features are quite random here, but we're all "just black". There's no one person to indicate that you're "half" anything. Lost history, poor family. So no one knows. The only thing we know is - slavery. There are rumors about my great great grandmother (I think) on my moms side being native American and someone being "Jewish" but I dont believe it to be honest with you. lol It seems like black people are always trying to claim mixed heritage. I'm not sure though. I should ask my grandmother again. Just to know. Its kind of weird to not to know these things but its difficult with our history.

• Oh sorry, I'm caucasian (English), forgot to mention that lol. But yes you're right, lots of people across the pond commonly have European ancestry.

I never stopped to think about slavery in that sense, it must be difficult to completely trace everything. But it's nice you different features, especially your uncle having green eyes with tanned skin. Those differences can look great. Thanks for replying! :-)

• No problem. And yeah I think slavery is kind of the ultimate road block in tracking our ancestry, if we even wanted to. So we're just black as far as most of us are concerned. Its easier lol Side note - I like those Italians (or any European/white guys) with the really dark hair and lighter eyes. Meellllttt. Me gusta. :)