Guys and Girls What body types do you like the most?

Im putting up a poll, I'm skinny 5'4 and I have a 24 inch waist and b cup breast and 40 inch bottom.

• Skinny and Athletic
  • Skinny and Curvy
  • Curvy not fat
  • Fat
Oh I also have abs I forgot to mention

Most Helpful Girl

• Your body type is just like mine! Except I'm 5'2'' I consider myself in the athletic/curvy category. I have trouble calling myself skinny with the hips & butt that I possess, even though the rest of me is quite skinny and I work out a lot. I think girls that look athletic, curvy, or any combination of those with skinny look the best.

Girls who are just skinny (no curve or athletic look) or just fat, don't look as great. But that's my opinion, I know many who disagree.

What Guys Said 17

• All girls, all sizes as long as the waist is not bigger than the other 2. For me the hourglass shape has to be there, but how big the other numbers are is fairly irrelevant. Real beauty lies within, and the right attitude is way more important. But my preference isn't on your poll.

• I selected "curvy not fat". I don't like the idea of girls doing everything they can to be extremely skinny. The next step is anorexia.
    Although I do like it that people do sports. It's essential for good health!
    You're looking nice on your profile pic, don't worry :-)

• I clicked skinny and curvy, but I mean curvy and athletic. Not the "curvy" that fat girls use though. I'm talking about actual curvy, like Beyonce, Kim K, or Sophia Vergara type bodies.

But I like skinny athletic girls too. They're fun to pick up and stuff. I just like a flat stomach

• I have a thing for petite women.

• Skinny athletic I seem to be attracted to. Those girls that work out, have the curves are skinny with a little muscle tone <3.

• I prefer girls with curves more lady like

• I like your type body :D

• You sound incredibly attractive ;) The only thing more that I could possibly want (if we're talking about what we like the most here) is if you were 5'8 or taller.

Even so, you sound like quite the gorgeous girl!

• the more petite, the easier to grab and handle. :) but i don't have a preference

• Skinny and athletic but not "hard" is elite.

• B or c would be favourites.

• Skinny and athletic, its very important to me

• Slim and cut, not trying to be too be yet. But for now i like my body type, big enough and pretty cut.

• Datasss and abs. Cover up your flaws

Ben hover

• So you're a stick with a huge butt? Female I.R. Baboon

• I'm not into women with much muscle definition. Too masculine and turns me off. I also think it's funny that over 20 people answered and not one chubby chaser.

• I'm just toned in my stomach and my legs. A lot of guys enjoy my body but I don't work out to the point where I look like a dude. The muscles I do have are only in my stomach and they're faint

• So I guess I would fall into the category skinny, athletic, and curvy lol

• I voted curvy not fat but not if curvy means hourglass or big butt, then I guess A would have to do.. but I really prefer not athletic and not too skinny :P But not chubby either, halfway between skinny and chubby
    Something like this is my ideal I guess http://oi48.tinypic.com/11uggep.jpg

What Girls Said 5

• I picked skinny and athletic, but I honestly don't mind a bit of a chubby guy so long as it's not too much. It's nice to have something to hold onto.

• i picked skinny and athletic, but its not limited to that

• I like chubby guys :)

• well It's time for me to lose weight LOOOL

• I picked skinny and athletic