Is the African lip a deal breaker or a turnoff?

I am an indian guy currently living in Sydney, and i am very conscious of the big lips that i have. The lower one hangs out slightly because of its weight. I have been told there is no natural way of reducing it. so i have to live with it. Other than that, i am average in looks.

would the lips be a reason to not approach me or reject me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone who rejects you because of your looks is not worth fussing over. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

What Girls Said 2

• Physical features will have an affect on initial attraction.

But here is the thing.. Once I get to know a guy.. a lot of things really stop mattering as much.. things that were weird, or off, before.. are now cute or endearing..

^-- this is my current celebrity crush...

But when I first saw him, I wasn't interested.. but as I got to know about him, and his personality.. he's really the perfect guy...

Too bad he already has a GF...

I wonder if he would let me clone him...

• Sounds more like a dental problem instead.

• No. it is not. i have got my teeth aligned a few years back with the help of braces.

What Guys Said 1

• I like it in girls... don't see why stuff like that should put anyone off. If it does you are better off without them !