Guys: What makes a woman 'beautiful' to you?

In terms of a girl's appearance really but personality too. Just what makes her different at a first glance, if that makes sense.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyes, smile, art of conversation, happy with herself just an all round person.. hard to explain x

What Guys Said 11

• 'Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder' wasn't coined by a fool :)

End of the day there is a difference in looking at someone walking on the street and someone you want to be with.

For the former what matters is something that one finds attractive even though it may be highly varied (like for me I don't have many fixations) while for the latter the chemistry matters :)

• I'll answer merely from an appearance perspective, because once you factor in personality, 2000 characters won't be enough.

1. Bright, engaging eyes.
    2. Clean, endearing smile.
    3. Having a hairstyle that suits her face.
    4. Having excellent hygienic and grooming habits.
    5. Properly accentuating her body and features.

• Eyes get me when I am close enough to see. But how can you really describe what or why someone is beautiful. Your mind registers it and it is either "wow" or meh..
    eyes, hair, face are what grab me. Might be a smile or a look also.

• Her personality and character for sure.Appearance counts only for the first steps but it isn't so important.

• Perfect features and face shape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li9Odz1gaA4

• Physical appearance:
    Symmetrical features
    Hourglass figure
    Long wavy hair

Personality:
    Intelligence
    Confidence
    Emotional Stability

• I like dark hair and light skin for some reason

• Body and face. Need both.

• Anything particular about either that you'd consider off the chart beautiful? Or does she just need to have a face and a body ;-)

• I like eyes too but I'm 6 feet tall and just want a girl whos around 5'3 maybe taller since most girls that like me are shorter anyways. Nice butt not too skinny boobs don't matter as long as she's natural. No tattoos no odd piercings oh and straight not bisexual just a preference.

• I'm going to go around with a sign on my head saying 'I'm straight' from now on you know ;)

• If you talking about appearance then for sure hair and breasts matter a lot at first glance.

• Ahh I was wondering when the boobs would make an appearance lol ;)

• The girl I like is always happy and if she has a bad day she still is nice and helpful to others. She also does not discriminate, she's just friendly to everyone and gives everybody a shot.

She is very gorgeous, athletic and doesn't try very hard she is just effortlessly amazing.

She just has a very relaxed and refreshing view on everything from politics to daily life. We once took a wrong turn and had to drive quite a bit to return to return to the right route. I was pissed a bit and she said: oh wow isn't this just gorgeous how we got the scenic nature route by chance.

Only bad thing about her is she will probably never like me back :(. ( it's not really bad she's still 20/10. )

• I'm sorry :( I hate when it feels like you've met the perfect person and everything about them seems great other than that snagging problem. She sounds like a great girl though for you to rate her so highly! :-)

• Yea she is perfection. I think about her daily and I wanna share everything that is good in my life with her. She is together with her first bf ever, for almost a year now. She seems happy so I try to be happy for her.

• That really sucks :( I hope you find someone equally as great one day soon, it might make it easier for you to be happy for her.

What Girls Said 0