Thinking of cutting my hair short?

This summer I'm considering cutting my hair short (like Jennifer Lawrence short) but a lot of guys say it only looks good if you have 'the right kind of face'...so what exactly makes a face suitable for pulling off short hair? What features?

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm, I'm not exactly sure what makes a face "the right face" but from what I've seen, if you have high cheekbones and a slim face you can pull it off. Girls that have rounder faces tend to look chubbier with short hair. It's hard to say whether you'd look good with short hair without seeing what you look like.

• I've been told I look like Dakota Fanning, only I have a less round face and more cheekbones: media3.onsugar.com/.../...-Vuitton-Spring-2014.jpg

• I don't think you should do it. You don't necessarily have the high cheekbones to make it work. If you get a shorter hair cut you might mess up the look of the shape of your face.

What Guys Said 1

• Just as jeanbean said !

Good luck ♡♥

What Girls Said 2

• If you have a really round circle shaped face, don't do it. It'll make your face look fat. If you have an oval face with a more pronounced chin, then you should be safe.

• Good bone structure.