On a scale from 1-10, how much to you keep up with your appearance? (how munch do your own looks matter)

10 being ALOT. you always dress nice, care what people think, want to look good always, go to the gym at least 3 times a week..Always on top of your looks

1 being "your lucky if i brush my teeth and wash my ass" lolol

i would say I'm about a 8.98..wbu?

AND why do you not really care / why do you care soo much?

Most Helpful Guy

• About a 5. But I do dress to impress when the occasion comes, groom my hair, shave or trim my face, ect..

As far as body maintenance, I am not really worried about it. I am gifted with tribal metabolism, I will never gain too much weight or get fat. Once I ate only McDonalds, every day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for 1 month and I never gained weight.

The only thing I care about is how I dress to the people I know. I work full time as a professional but I have tattoos all over my body. And you know, with tattoos comes prejudice.

What Guys Said 16

• I don't know what I would rate.
    You tell me.

Dress nice? I like the way I dress. Most others don't.
    Don't care what others think at all.
    I don't go to a gym 3 times a century.
    I always look good. Most others will disagree.
    I do brush and wash

I don't care what people think. If they don't like me the way I am...f*ck 'em.

• Probably a solid two, but it can go lower.

• Weekdays - 9
    Weekends - 6

If I'm going out on a weekend I'll clean up but otherwise I don't care. Weekdays in the office I'm always dressed up in in business attire.

• I'd probably rate myself as a 8.5-9.

• I dunno, maybe an 8.

I look after myself, keep tidy and work out alot. I don't use many products apart from a face scrub though. But that's probably more than most guys do xD

I don't really care about what other people think of me, it's more so for myself. I like to be presentable and feel confident about myself.

• When i go to school i make sure to dress nice and really take care of myself so i would be in the 9 category. On other days, probably a 7 or an 8.

• A 6 or a 7, I skipped my shower today, and am wearing the shirt from the day before.

• who needs showers anyway right?

• Yeah. It's actually good to skip a shower sometimes, and better to take them at the end of the day I heard any way.

• I would say 8/10 but deep down doesn't matter to me

• 8.5 I really care I try really hard to keep up my looks and I have been exercising lately too.

• 10! Always want to look at my best when im going outside or knows when people are coming to visit

• 1 maybe 2 :)

• 1. Definitely 1. And yet it doesn't seem to matter :)

• I would say 9 honestly

• I rate myself a 3

• I would say like a 7 maybe 7 1/2. I make sure that I look good enough to be seen in public. I'm also extremely sensitive to the way I smell (both from BO and my breath), so I shower daily and always have mints. Most important is shaving cause if I don't my beard and mustache hair gets very long and makes me look like a hobo.

• lol @at the 1st sentence..and i've notice a lot of guys are insecure about how they smell...(more than girls i would say) maybe cause guy bo is worst hehe?)

• Yeah, pretty much. BO for girls is not that bad and won't really affect them that much, but if a guy smells bad then it not only smells worse but people then tend to keep a distance.

What Girls Said 10

• Probably a 6 or 7. My personal hygiene is always good and I'm always clean in every aspect. But it depends on my mood as to if I dress up, put on makeup, or care about my appearance. Jeans and T-shirts is my outfit of choice. Sometimes I like to look nice but other times I just want to be comfortable and don't care.

• I don't really care what people think of me, maybe my age, being married, and having kids have a lot to do with it. However there are times when I feel like I am wearing make-up today (I am not a make up wearing girl), or I think I wear a dress or whatever the case maybe. I feel what you wear shouldn't reflect on who you are, everybody has good days and bad days. But for my own self preference, I would giving a rating about 5-7 depending on the day and the fact I don't care what others think.

• I'd say an 8 here. I don't care a lot on what people think. I always like looking good which doesn't include make up, but clothes and hygiene and going to the gym are what i focus on. I love being beautiful on the inside and outside, i like being all rounded lol haha

• cool..i feel that how i look is how i feel..when i feel good you can usually tell by my appearance..when i feel like shit i can care less lol..

• exactly :) tnx for the answer>>

• Your welcome =)

• I want to look good for myself. I had a period of depression recently where I didn't care and let myself go a bit but now I am ALWAYS working on bettering myself physically. I go to the gym as much as I'm able, eat healthy, I have a daily vigorous skincare routine, I take supplements and always look well put-together when I step out. So 10.

• I would say probably 7. I'm very clean, and wear makeup pretty much every day and do my hair, but I also don't feel the need to do it all the time. Either way I feel comfortable.

• I am honestly a 9 almost 10. I want to look my very best no matter where I am or what time of the day it is.

• Good philosophy

• ya..i think i defiantly used to be a 9/10..but i takes up to much of my time../makes me ocd lol..

• Haha, I am known for OCD. Everything has to be perfect or at least I have to feel like I did my best. It doesn't take that much time not for me since it's a routine now and I always find something new to replace the old. Shaving was replaced with waxing, regular nail Polish was replaced with gelish etc

• well in general I like to look pretty because I'm kind of girly but at the same time I do art and being an art student means I can't always wear the prettiest cloths because they easily get dirty. So I would say I'm a 6-7 maybe?

• 9. I care a lot

• 9. I'm up with everything except exercise. Still working on that haha

• Four. I wear bssic make up. I make sure my hair is somewhat neat and I dress neatly. I'm ugly anyway I've just learnt to accept it.