Six pack or little to no six pack?

Gurls do you get turn on by six pack or little to no six pack or it dont make any difference at all?

• Six pack
    24% (6)60% (12)40% (18)Vote
  • little to no six pack
    32% (8)20% (4)27% (12)Vote
  • Make no difference at all
    44% (11)20% (4)33% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
21|4

Most Helpful Guy

• As a med student, the main function of the rectus abdominalis muscle is to protect abdominal visceral organs and not for showing off to girls.
    By loosing that normal fat over your abdominal region for getting a six pack, you're making your organs more prone to damage by any means of trauma.

I would prefer a flat stomach rather than a six pack.

4|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 21

• Doesn't make a difference to me. I am not fond of really muscular guys and having a healthy body (not too thin not too fat) is more than enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a huge fan of six packs, simply because I don't like extremely muscly guys. I just liked toned and lean guys so just a toned stomach is nice, maybe some v lines hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes no difference to me at all. If I like the guy enough, I am not going to turn him down because he doesn't/does have a six pack.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really like six-packs. But I'm not against them either. Meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he doesn't have a pregnant belly, then I'm good.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am indifferent

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm a highly visual person but muscles don't impress me. my boyfriend recently developed a 6-pack and i think it’s ok but kinda liked without.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm...Six pack

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into buffness in general.. Someone not to skinny or too chunky and I'm good:)

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes no difference.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like chubbier guys, so I choose B.

0|1
    0|0
  • A little bit of abs is enough, they don't have to be super defined.

0|0
    0|0
  • Six pack can be nice, but just being normal is also fine, so like, not fat and not really skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like semi-six packs

0|1
    0|0
  • Six packs..

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally like my guys with a little fluff on the tummy. its so freakin cuteeeee

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a round belly ;) lol not too shabby though

0|0
    0|0
  • I like muscular guys what girl wouldn't have you seen vin diesel

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't make a difference but don't have a beer belly please

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer no six pack but if he had one I'd just get over it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think any girl would prefer a six pack over a normal stomach on the same guy

0|2
    0|0
    • you're wrong and have no right to generalize. believe it or not, six packs aren't that big of a deal. you're not a girl, so you have no say in what we prefer. its like me saying "i think any guy would prefer blonde hair over any other hair color on the same girl"

• Show All
    • http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=k3k6t1&s=8
      Bro, I'm working out from 4 years until now :)

• them beach abs, where are you?

• I'm not gay and I'm not a girl, but a six-pack is, obviously, better. The girls will like it and the guys won't mess with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • So what happens if your genetically born with a 4 pack or 8pack or 5 pack? and not a six?

0|0
    0|0