What are your favourite clothing brands?

:) Please list away.. I'm looking for anything from classy/stylish to casual/everyday :) Or classy/everyday

Something like that..

Thanks!! :)

1|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Forever21
    Asos.com (<3) (brand/store that sells other brands)
    DorothyPerkins.com
    H&M
    Old Navy
    Modcloth.com (<3)
    Department stores. Macys, JCPenny, and Nordstrom. I kind of just pick random things, I'm sure there is a trend in brands but I can't recall off the top of my head and I've been out of the states for over a year. Bad memory.
    Betsy Johnson! Splurgy but looovee
    I like finding random things on Etsy.com

Etsy is a website where people sell things they make or have. They sell clothes, hair accessories, jewelry, tons of vintage items, almost everything. I love etsy.

Dont forget thrift stores!
    I'm a college student and a frequent traveller. I'm not rich, unfortunately. I splurge quite a bit, but I still have to watch it. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Today i discovered esty website too while looking for heating cap

• lol anything can take you there. they actually have some cute clothing items too though. And accessories. :)

• thanks for your answer :)

What Guys Said 5

• T-shirts/polos: Lacoste, Penguin, Vineyard Vines, Polo, Lucky
    Jeans: Mavi, Lucky, Sean John (depends more on fit than brand though)
    Shoes/sneakers: Nike, Puma, Converse, Adidas, Lacoste, Penguin, Sperry Topsider (mostly just classic casual styles: Nike Cortez, suede Pumas, hi-top Chucks, Adidas Superstars, but I'll do Air Max for more of a modern sneaker; just recently got into boat shoes, and I hate that I like them, haha)

1|0
    0|0
  • Socks - Polo / Under Armour
    Underwear - Jockey
    Shirts - Geoffrey Beane
    Ties - Calvin Klein
    Jacket - Tom Ford / Marc Jacobs
    Pants - Tom Ford / Perry Ellis
    Shoes - Allen Edmonds / Nike
    Jeans - Nautica

I know what I buy ;)

1|0
    1|1
  • Lately Hollister and quicksilver.

1|0
    0|0
  • Crooks & castles.
    Air Jordan.

1|0
    1|0
  • Don't have any, I just wear one of the many free t-shirts they gave out in college or at work and the jeans my parents by me every Christmas

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• CHANEL♥︎

diamante, la pafait

barbie, liz lisa, tralala, rirandture, apuweizer riche, pattern fiona, MA*RS

angelic pretty♡, baby the stars shine bright

2|0
    0|0
    • oh i also like strawberry fields and anna sui dolly girl

• Show All
    • it's the reason why i haven't travelled to Europe yet ><

• CHANEL♥︎ handbags, dresses, blouses, skirts, belts, scarves, jewelry, sunglasses, hair ornaments and shoes.

2nd line is princess (hime-kei)
      3rd line is sweet dolly, classical dolly, pure (seiso-kei) and sexy cute (koakuma)
      4th line is sweet lolita ♡

• Rag and bone denim is my absolute favourite. It's so pricey but so worth it.
    Gentle fawn is really fun for dresses and tops.
    Free people and Wildfox tops.
    Dimepiece for graphic hoodies and tees
    Urban outfitters is really great too!

And forever 21 everything. Can't beat cheap clothes that are super trendy!

& I highly recommend Aritzia - they have a website you can shop at and a few boutiques in the states and in canada, they're a mix of casual, dressy, and outerwear and feature different brands. It's my favourite store.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have favorite brands of anything. I like tshirts from David and Goliath or Junk Food. Maybe even some stuff from Yellow Rat Bastard.Thrift shops are my best friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Forever 21 <3
    Candies

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. armani exchange
    2. local brands

0|0
    1|0