Tattoos of a partners name.. would you even consider dating someone with an ex's name?

I have tattoo's, they all have a special meaning, but would never have a partners name. My tat artist tells me of people who have a name, then get it covered up only to get another name. So would you date someone with an ex's name or would you have a partners name tattooed

Most Helpful Girl

• No to having a partner's name tattooed, but I wouldn't rule out a guy solely for a tattoo of his. He might have been a bit of an idiot getting it done but he can't help it once it's there I suppose lol.

What Girls Said 8

• I'd never get a partner's name tattooed on me. I don't have any tattoos and neither want any either. As for dating someone with a ex's name... ugh such a turn off imo. I won't consider dating someone with that unless he was REALLY freaking special. And I honestly doubt that.

• I know a couple that have each other names tattooed, but it's in Arabic so know one even knows it's their names.

• Me and my husband have each other's numeric zodiac sign on each other.

• I would never date anyone with a partners name nor would I ever get a partners name tatted on me.

The reason being for why I would not date anyone with a partners name is because they obviously meant something really special to this person, so much to get their name tatted! I would always just assume he still had feelings for her. And that would always remind him of her!

I wouldn't get a name tatted on me because to never know if you'll last forever.

• I am going to say yes, based on that the thought that the name is not visible. So, I will not dump someone I am feeling based on that, but if it is visible that's a Huge turn off.

• No and no.
    I wouldn't get into a relationship with a guy who has someone else's name tattooed on him.
    And I wouldn't get anyone's name tattooed on me. Simply because I don't want a tattoo at all. And I wouldn't want or expect someone to have my name tattooed either.

• Only if he would consider removing it

• If we loved each other then why not but I would want him to make his tattoo erased and to me, it's stupid because when you have a person in your life there's no guarantee that you'll always be with him or her

• I'm engaged to one. He's going to get it covered up. It does drive me crazy seeing it though.

What Guys Said 2

• It's stupid everyone breaks up these days and the last thing you want is to be reminded of it lol.