Are my eyes attractive? Should I shape my eyebrow?

From my profile picture...what do u think guys? Is my eyes attractive? And i don't like my eyebrows! It's so like uhh a forest lol..so broad..is it cute? My mom never allows me to shape it :( what do you guys think? Is it nice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks good, i'm Italian. Growing up I used to be called "caterpillar eyebrows" (no idea how the two relate) but not as a good thing. But I think big eyebrows are awesome

• Aww I love thick and big eyebrows in guys..I think they're so sexy but girls., its not I don't think so

• i see, lool i still find that funny :D, no we're not bad. I think romance language europeans are better positioned to speak English compared to eastern europeans since the language comes from it. i live in england though anyway

• Ahhhh :) :P

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah your eyes are really pretty but the eyebrows should definitely be arched. It will give your eyes a more defined look as well.

• Honostly? I think not doing something with those eyebrows is a waste with that cute face, and good looking eyes of yours

• Your insecure with your appearance like some are
    but nothing wrong with your eyes, you need to
    gain some self esteem

• It looks like u have a very small amount of hair on your left eyebrow, but I don't think it's bad. I mean a guys not really gonna care much about that anyways

• Eyes, good. Eyebrows, seem ok.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you have gorgeous big eyes :) you could shape your eyebrows if you want to. You don't have to have them drastically shaped, either go to get them done professionally and tell them you just want them trimmed so they know not to maniacal when they thread them. If not you can just trim them a little yourself, I've always done mine myself.

• Just work on with your eye brows, your mum wouldn't do anything when it gets shaped. Just go to a hair dresser (dont do it yourself) and take an eyebrow pencil to fill them. You can see tutorials on YouTube but its not a big deal. Your eyelashes are gorgeous by the way