Am I attractive or not? What do you think?

Just wondering if I am attractive or not? What do you think?

I forgot to put the link!:) My user name is Annakatherine74
I think I will post a different pic..

Most Helpful Guy

• From the photo currently on your avatar, no, but u do have some potential I think. For one thing, you're a blonde so that's a plus.

Another thing, you dressed up formally which is nice but I think if u dressed a little sexier you would look more attractive.

Last thing, you're eyebrows. I would say fix them by thinning them a little or cleaning them up? I'm not sure I think another girl might have a better on that one.

What Guys Said 6

• Sorry, but you're completely average in every way, and there are a hundred pink female silhouettes that look just like you. Sorry. :(

• Not a stunning head turner, but if I got to know you and you had the right personality I'd be plenty attracted to you.

• I'll also say, you look like you're dressed for work in a conservative field of employment. I think with your hair and makeup done for a date and some different clothes, you'd look a lot more attractive.

• You look like Jane Cleaver.

• Not really 6/10.

• Your quote the looker (:

• Can't say for sure my feels unsure/10

What Girls Said 5

• You're on the higher end of average, in my opinion.

• Well how are we supposed to see? There isn't a link, you posted anonymously, are you trolling? Or did you forget to post these things?

• I forgot!:)

• Oh okay glad that was fixed, lucky that they added the new feature where you can change when posting anonymously. Well back to your question, you are pretty and attractive to guys on here, that's a plus. :)

• You are okay :)

• You're fucking hot, I would bang you in a second.

• No picture...