Can I pull off short hair? Should I cut my hair?

So I've been thinking about cutting my hair. I love my long hair (so it's unlikely I'll do it). But I love Miley Cyrus' hair cut! It's so edgy and cute. My hair is longer than what it looks like in my picture because it's curled. I don't know how to add more photos on here to show how long my hair is straight.
But I don't know if I can pull off shirt hair. I've never had it shorter than my shoulders.
Should I cut it or leave it long?
(Nothing for sure, it's just super hot and humid here so at times like this I feel like copping all my hair off haha)

• Leave it long
  • Cut it short
  • Short (just above shoulders)

Most Helpful Girl

• omg keep your hair girl, just carry a hair band with you at all times so you can tie it up if you need too. Your hair is gorgeous please don't cut it.

What Guys Said 12

• You look amazing and awesome with long hair, great features too but you seem to have that kind of a persona that you can carry off long as well as short hair well.

Your territory, your call :)

I'm generally a fan of long hair (always have been) but certain people look better in short hair while few can carry off even bald AND you seem to be just the latter :)

• DO NOT CUT IT! For crying out loud, Miley looks like a boy pretty much! Long hair is beautiful. Look, go watch Hermoine in the Harry Potter movies. Then watch Percy Jackson and the Olympians, see what style model Alexandra Daddario has. Then watch Dark Knight Rising, look at Selina Kyle.

I mean, look at it like this.

i.telegraph.co.uk/.../anne-hathaway_2245938b.jpg

i.huffpost.com/.../o-EMMA-WATSON-570.jpg?4

Here. Alex Daddario is posing flat out naked. Yet she knows to keep her gorgeous long hair.

photos.vanityfair.com/.../...true-detective-01.jpg

• You're hair looks very attractive right now. Many guys don't like the Miley Cyrus look, myself included, and it's quite european. If you want short, I think you can consider cutting it to just above shoulder length, and it will still look very attractive. But it will make you look older as well, just so you know. Good luck with your hair!

• Leave it long. It compliments your face as you have a very kind smile as opposed to that super edgy look

• long. without question. no offense but i'd approach u if u had long hair the way it is. i pictured you with her hair and i wouldn't approach lol. hair depends on faceshape. yours is better suited the way it is =)

• Leave it long while your young

• You are quite pretty, so I'm sure you could pull off short hair but why in the hell would you want to do it? Long hair is so damn sexy! Men LOVE long hair on a woman. Leave it long and pretty please honey.

• Don't do anything that Miley Cyrus does!! And keep your hair long, it's really cute that way!

• If I can't get a firm grip to pull on it, I won't accept it.

• Never liked short hair on girls

• You could do both you little cute. But you look a lot better with the hair you have now.

• Leave it long, I hate short hair on girls, miley cyrus looks really bad. You look cute with your hair long
    I have long hair and I know it's annoying having long hair in the summer.. But you must choose, do you want to look good but have to put up with the long hair or loose your looks for a slightly easier life?

What Girls Said 3

• I think your hair looks really cute as it is right now.

• I like your hair a lot, just leave it like this :)

• I don't think a pixie cut would look good on you but an a line would!