ladies, how do u want your guy to dress as casual? 25+?

i'm getting older and i have a feeling i should change my casual dress to more of a "professional" or "always dressed" kind of style. i like my hip hop shirts with just right sized pants and clean sneakers. I'm gonna be 27 next week =/ should i trade in my current look for polo shirts and long sleeves with nice pants and loafers? does the job need to match the style?

• dress how you like
    33% (1)100% (1)50% (2)Vote
  • GQ is always safe
    67% (2)0% (0)50% (2)Vote
  • other
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 25 and I refuse to "dress my age".

If I'm at work, I'll dress smart, but for casual days I'll never part with my jeans, tees and converse.
    Fuck society and its expectations, I do what I want! /Cartman's voice.

0|1
    0|0
    • a big part of my style is laid back hip hop. i.e. tshirts and sneakers. i can dress them up or down. cartman ftw. although i'm more of a stan lol

• I think one should dress how they like, but take their surroundings into account.

If I live till 60, I'll still be rocking my current look. Fuck old ladies dresses.

What Girls Said 3

• i like preppy

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say dress the way you like. If someone really likes you then it's not going to be because of the way you dress.

Please answer mine? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1018727-do-you-ever-not-look-at-a-girl-on-purpose

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans are fine. Go with simple plain tshirts or jumpers. Ditch the big chunky sneakers for simple shoes brown or black would be best.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.