do you think boys should be allowed to wear tights?

i think boys should be allowed to openly wear tights just like girls as i have personally wear tights and they feel good on your legs and good at keeping your legs warm. what do you think girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you should wear whatever you feel comfortable in! There is nothing which is "allowed" or "not allowed" where clothes are concerned. There was a time and century when girls weren't allowed to wear jeans or pants. But we came out of that notion, didn't we?
    Why should you adjust your physical comfort personal choice because of others? If people don't like it, that's their problem.

What Girls Said 13

• i think u want to b a girl

• Yeah man. Tights used to be a boy thing anyway, it was mens clothes. It'd be weird if women wore tights - showing their legs at all? jeeze! :P It was like, lightweight traveling attire, idk. White hose under pantaloons, what a great look

Anyway who could resist the seductive power of black lace hosery? I'm butch and I wear those kind of tights sometimes so :P

• You're free to wear whatever you want.

• No it looks gay

• Only if they are in ballet

• wear what you want, as long as you are comfortable in it.

• Sure why not, men in tights

• Yes...I prefer baggy pants for me but if guys want to suffocate their goods..by all means go for it

• I.already see men in tights...

• I hate hate tights on guys, so I really hope that guys don't start wearing them on a daily basis.

• A lot of men wear tights. That's basically what under amour is. Just wear what you want hun.

• I don't really find guys with tights attractive. I sometimes even think they might be gay, no offense to anyone. But if you feel comfortable, just wear them. Fuck what people say

• urmm...no hey...no tights 4 guyz...it would just be weird...just not my preference :)

What Guys Said 9

• "Allowed" - as in should there be a law to prevent it? It should be allowed. But would it look good or be a good idea? Nope.

• I think you should change your username to iloveboys1987. That being said you can wear whatever you want but if you wear rights people have a right to laugh at you

• Nope. Not at all.

• No way. I love tights on women and it would ruin them. It smashes your leg hair and that looks stupid.

• No not at all that would kill off one of the best things to ever be invented. Leave it to the girls

• Wtf…. Weird

• I wear running tights.

• wait what

no...

• What happens if you get a stiffy?