Guys opionions on victorias secret models?

Many girls out there wish they could look like these models. All skinny, toned, perfect looking and have huge boobs. Which we ALL know doesn't happen that way. Usually skinny toned women have small boobs. ANYWAY, those computer designed women do look nice onthe tv commercials and even on those huge posters. But some of them ACTUALLY look like that in real life. Men, what do y'all think about that?

Most Helpful Guy

• They're definitely not ugly girls but I don't think they're all that, either. And I certainly don't think they should be idealized or aspired to. The notion that there is some ideal zenith of female beauty that all men unanimously agree upon is absurd. And it's dangerous.

There are certain features that men, more often than not, find beautiful and anthropological studies have borne that out. The 0.7 waist-to-hip ration in particular seems to be consistent across different nationalities and cultures. However, most girls vastly underestimate that subjectivity of male taste in women. There is still considerable wiggle room for variation in the facial features, BMI, body shape, hair, you name it that we find attractive.

Attraction isn't a conscious process. We don't go through a mental check list and decide to be attracted to a girl. We just feel it. And as a guy, if you stop focusing on "types" and listen to that gut feelings you can surprise yourself with the variation of women you're attracted to. I've been attracted to chubby women, very skinny women, long hair, short hair, small boobs, large boobs. I like the variety. I love that women come in so many shapes and sizes. It's a beautiful thing and I embrace it.

What companies like VS do is nothing more than playing the odds. What they're really doing (whether they know it or not) is picking women that are statistically likely to be considered attractive by most men. The danger is that they also influence the tastes and perceptions of the public and create a self-perpetuating cycle.

In my opinion the VS are attractive, I won't lie. I hate to nitpick when it comes to women's bodies because I believe there is no ideal body and I don't want to give the impression that some bodies are better than others but for the sake of the question I think the VS are too much on the skinny side. Nothing against skinny girls but I like a bit of "padding" on a girl. I like when women are soft and sensual.

What Guys Said 8

• For those of them that actually do look like that in real life, they have a body type that makes up probably less than 5% of the female population. So good luck to all the guys who want to chase after that body type. Girls don't have to have that body type to be attractive, though. I like the girl next door.

• We think they're very attractive, of course.

But we also tend to think a lot of women of different body types are attractive, so don't sweat it. It's not like we're limited to only finding one type of woman sexy or anything.

• Most of the Victoria Secret models are way too skinny, and borderline anorexic looking. The few that do have some meat on them do look good and do have boobs and ass.

• Beauty is beauty. What is the point in trying to deny that they are beautiful people? That's what they were hired for.

• Huge boobs? The ones I've seen have B's at most

• Not hot. Most are 7/10. Faces too masculine and too tall.

• Miranda kerr, behati prinsloo, my favorites

• They're not really my type but they are never ugly.

Some of the underwear is pretty but why do the women on the commercials say "PAAAWHHHHHNTEES" instead of just "panties" what sort of accent is that?

What Girls Said 1

• They have small boobs to, most of them have boob impliant