Am i decent looking? Would i get your attention?

http://tinypic.com/r/spayjt/8

http://tinypic.com/r/2yttoc7/8

http://tinypic.com/r/67uxbm/8

Just wondering. What you'd think about me if you saw me in public as far as looks go. Would i be your type that you would want to date? I don't get looks from girls in public like, ever. i'm not hit on or asked out. They act like i'm not present. It's saddening. I pretty much suffer IMS, invisible man syndrome. It sucks. I want someone to notice me and ask me out. I don't know if it's cause i'm skinny or my hair is poofs. I am pretty tall, at least 6'2". I almost never encounter other guys taller than me. You'd think that would help; since women ADORE tall guys. But, nothing. And i'm a nice guy, i would treat my girlfriend with respect and do what made her happy. I don't have much experience with women and at 21 it's getting harder to cope.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your really attractive. If I saw you on the streets I wouldn't approach you because I'm a really shy person. So maybe many other girls feel the same way. I suggest that you try and approach some girls so see what kind of reaction you get from them. I hope that helps.

What Girls Said 12

• Would you turn my head if we walked past each other on the street?

No.

But your looks are fine. If you were to come up and talk to me, your looks wouldn't factor against you. I've dated guys with less going for them.

• you are good looking you look like a french guy

• You are an attractive guy. Nothing to worry about.
    Just some little changes can be done.Like hair...
    Change your hair style, ( make it shorter) it will be better. XD

• I look better with shaggy-ish hair than short. I don't like having ultra short hair.

• Don't have to make it short. You can give maybe different style? Because your hair close your eyes :)

• you're an attractive guy.. so there's nothing wrong in that department. Maybe instead of waiting for the girl to initiate conversation, go up to them instead!

• Lmaooo your cuteeeee. Im shy so i wouldn't approach u but i would definetly glance and smile at you to get your attention lol. I love tall skinny guys. I think ur fine just way you are flaws and all

• You look ok, but I don't think I would hit on you.
    You should go talk to some girls, make the first move and be confident :)

• You are attractive. You should try and talk with the girls first, insteadfof expecting them to come up to you :)

• I'm shy so it's rough.

• You are good looking when you start dressing properly.

• Just because girls don't outwardly stare at you, doesn't mean they're not interested. Have a little faith in yourself.

• i think you're attractive. instead of waiting for them to come to you, go to them. start a conversation and if all goes well, ask to go out. most girls will never make the first move. at least from my experience.

• Your cute but you don't dress very well.

• You are good looking, just be confident in yourself :D It's the inside that counts anyway.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude, chicks aren't going to come to you, no matter how good you look.

In fact, the better you look, the more scared they are to approach, usually.

Why? Because females are mortally afraid of rejection. They'd rather be dropped in a pit full of hairy spiders than even face the POSSIBILITY of being rejected by a halfway attractive male.

You want a girlfriend, get out there and start asking girls out.

• It's easier said than done for certain people. I also am afraid of rejection. And it doesn't help i don't have lots of experience. I don't know how to approach ladies

• Believe me man, I understand. Rejection sucks, and always will. But they're not going to overcome it, so your choices are limited to waiting around for something that's not going to happen, or pushing yourself to do something you don't want to do in order to get what you want.

It's not a great set of options, I know, but it's really all there is.

• In fact, the more handsome the guy is, the higher the chances of him being a player. So it boils down to what exactly the girl is looking for.

• Better change to look more confident.nice guys have less confidence that babd boys.
    Care about your hair, dressing.try to look like a mature one.
    You are 6'2 i think you look lean person.i mean skinny...get some muscles but not too much.
    Get some testosterone.girls like men with more testosterone.so try to keep it high.don't masturbate , exersize, eat well and also go for nut like flax seeds.

• I don't need testosterone. I have a high metabolism.

• you definitely get my little soldier standing at attention.