I made a bet with my girlfriend and need a girls advice on how to win it.?

So just recently I was arguing with my girlfriend about why do girls wear high heels If they just complain about them. Eventually she was saying how they make them feel tall and beautiful and all that. But it eventually came to her saying that I should try it and I would put last a minute wearing heels. So I bet her 20 dollars I could wear a pair of high heels for an hour and get through any pain. So that's happening and she said she's getting pumps and they are fairly tall. So to any girls out there, any advice for me on how I can increase my chances of winning this and not wimping out?

• I will be able to do this pretty easily
  • I might be able to do this if I have enough willpower
  • No way in hell will I be able to do this

Most Helpful Girl

• nope feel the pain. OUCH!!, my toes

What Girls Said 10

• wearing them for an hour isn't exactly an accomplishment lol so you should be fine. Walk around in them for a full day and then you got a bet going haha

• You can probably do it. What hurts is walking constantly in them, and it starts after a few hours in them for me.

• You'll regret this but ways to survive
    get shoes with a PERFECT FIT, accept no others... the tiny flaws will grow into boulders that will kill
    take not steps w/o perfect balance = smaller slower steps, easy turns, no distractions no alcohol

• How were you sucked into a bet like that when it all started with you saying girls could choose not to wear heels if it's painful?
    I say only willpower will help you. Hope you have fun waling in heels <3
    I know I don't, but if it's only an hour~~

• I think you probably can lol But then again I don't really think heels hurt unless you have to walk a lot or stand super long lol

• Good luck dude you're going to need it

• I could wear a pair of high heels for an hour and get through any pain

hehe, just put on the heels and sit down on a chair, in that case you don't really feel the pain :) AND, you still wear them ^^ (so it's not against the rules you said).

• Close your eyes and pray that you don't die. Or that your feet don't die.
    For you the line "Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high" comes to my mind 3:)

• Request Wedges! they are super comfy!! :)

• If they're fairly tall and it's your first time, you might last twenty minutes. Or half an hour.

You see, girls have been practicing on heels for years, and they still hurt! I've gone from 1 in to 5 in to 8 in, working my way up and after an hour they hurt like a bitch.

What Guys Said 3

• So...what you're saying is you as your girl have the same size feet?

This is an easy one to win. All you have to do is not show and discomfort. If you give her no reason to believe that you're in pain then you win. Easiest 20 bucks you'll ever make.

• question is, can you go out in public like that without feeling scrutinized for doing it (after all, the heel was originally made for men). there was a king once. he was too short and he had his shoe maker make him a shoe. the shoe maker came up with an idea. yes, you guesses it, the heel. women just sort of feminized it, just like they did, the skirt (another thing made originally for a man).

women complain about things that are made by men for men, yet they still wear them because yada yada...they know they can get things to help keep their feet from hurting so much, yet they refuse not to. LAZY

• I am sure it will be easier for you to get hurt in that first hour ever wearing them, than a girl would feel that is use to them. Also men are heavier, and that puts more weight on our feet. You might want to get a pair in secret and practice keeping your balance so you don't hurt your ankle when in front of her when the time comes. Also you could take a pain killer before hand so it will already be working, and you could more easily ignore any discomfort during the bet.