How often do you get your nails done and what service do you get?

I go to the salon every 7-10 days and get acrylics and a pedicure every Thursday. it makes me feel more pampered, relaxed and I enjoy the beauty value of it all too

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont really get my nails done that much. I would like to try to get them done more, but...its just not that much of a priority. My nails are currently long and natural like an acrylic tip. But usually, my job causes my nails to be short and chipped. Since I have been working less, I just use regular nail polish and do my nails myself just for protection. I tried acrylic tips years ago, and I didn't like it because I felt like they were ripping off a layer of my nail. Also, I didn't like the unnatural feel of them. But they do look nice on girls when done! I just don't think they are for me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• 0 times a year. It's frowned upon in my profession due to safety reasons, but also because acrylics destroy my nails annnnd I feel like it's a waste of money to me.

• I don't get my nails done but I give myself a full manicure once a week at home on my own with natural nails. Would be nice to have it done properly haha

• Oh never! I work on my Papi's boat and any sort of nail art is ruined quickly.
    When I lived in California with friends, we got our nails done. It felt great but I prefer the natural feel. Plus I could not play the guitar properly with long nails.

• I get my nails done once (in worse cases rarely) a week. I think such things should be done by professionals. But my manicure has never been ideal like my friend`s one (((( Recently she has come from Ibiza with pretty gel nails

• I used to get them done with shellac every two weeks. Then I couldn't afford it any longer.