Dudes: How many of you like to rock a beard?

And I mean a beard that's not a fancy, metrosexual, photo-shopped looking beard, but a B E A R D.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Sick of looking at them, TBH. I live in Canada where you literally cannot tell the difference between hipsters and lumberjacks.

• I do occasionally. mostly when I'm too lazy to shave. if I do I just let it grow out...not much styling

• I have one. I only like it if it is short and trimmed. The women seem to like it since I have started dating. Everyone I chat with or go out with tells me to keep it.

http://tinypic.com/m/i5dbpe/2

• I keep a short beard, which some people call a stubble. All started because I didn't shave for a week, some gorgeous girl told me I looked like a stud with a beard, and it just stuck ever since.

• I normally do during the winter. I love not having to wake up and shave...it is the best part of the beard.

• If you mean am I lazy and don't shave for 2 weeks, yes. I prefer stubble. I can scratch myself with it.

• I been told i look sexy with beard… sometimes i have, sometimes i dont, but doesn't take to long to grow.

• I have one but it doesn't get bushy or anything. I like to keep it at like a day after no shaving. I like that length cuz it doesn't make my neck/face itch

• I would if the damn thing would grow.

• Beards don't grow on most women. You may get lucky some day.

• No, I blocked you because you're a loser who sits on GAG all day clicking "Refresh" while insulting people because your life sucks.

• Uh-huh... Good on you kid.

• No I don't. I think I look bad in it

• I have dirty blonde hair i can't haha it won't be seen..

• I usually have a beard because I'm too lazy to shave.

• I do. I have a pretty odd looking beard but I like it.

• Sometimes I go months without shaving. Currently going through that phase once again.

• I have one of the manliest beards you have ever seen. I rock it 70% of the year.

What Girls Said 1