Do guys like the pin-up/alternative look?

Hey,
I'm just curious. I'm a makeup artist and really keep an eye out on what is trending. I've noticed instagram/tumblr have a huge number of women and girls being inspired by the retro 1940's/1950's hair and makeup (long eyelashes, cat eyeliner and red lips). Usually also with tattoos.
Do you men like this or is it mainly women who love the style?
Please share your opinion!
Thank you x

Most Helpful Guy

• IT's ok, not something I'd want to see every day, but cool for something to look at for a while.

What Guys Said 6

• Not for me if the trend is usually with tattoos.

• I don't know because I haven't seen many examples, but chances are I can dig at least some of it. The cat eyeliner is probably the most striking thing to me.

• I like it.

• Yeah, it looks nice but some girls would fit the look a lot more then others.

• It looks interesting. I love the WWII era myself. But it's not hot or anything.

• I don't really like makeup on girls. The girls you speak of look nice, but I'd never date one.

What Girls Said 4

• I can't speak for guys, but I love that the cat eye and red lips are back in style! Fun to wear and so classy : )

• i like it on others but i i'm more into the sweet dolly look♡ i wear lashes with strawberry milk pink blush and shimmery pink lip gloss. recently i started getting into pink gradation eyeshadow !

• pin up style is so hot and classy..love it

• I would choose that style anyday ♥