Do you have a celebrity look alike? If so who is it?

Do you have a celebrity look alike? If so who is it?
I never gotten one. Lol I don't look like anyone

0|0
28|21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• I look EXACTLY like Adam Goldberg: img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../..._Love_Your_Work.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • A video game lookalike maybe?
    Maybe Dante from DmC?
    I also put a cosplay of Dante on my profile pic ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • People tell me I look like Colin Kaepernick all the time

dynastyfootballwarehouse.com/.../...pernick-24.jpg - just ignore the tattoos and muscles lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten mostly Ryan Reynolds, a little Ryan Gosling, and one Edward Norton when I was clean shaven with a certain black leather jacket.

i78.photobucket.com/.../pic1_zps2b913ea8.jpg

i78.photobucket.com/.../pic2_zps0c5e4a40.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Nobody can look like me. I'm unique, special.

0|0
    0|1
  • I used to get Josh Hartnett, Chase Crawford and James Franco but that was when I didn't have the beard.

Haven't heard anyone compare me to any celebrity now that I have the beard so feel free to comment.

0|0
    0|1
  • When my hair was longer people used to say I looked like a young Hugh Jackman - although I was told I look a little like Liam Hemsworth, not that I know who that is?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm told I look like Dev Patel.

I do not see the resemblance.
    d1ddh7i72f5kop.cloudfront.net/.../786449.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that you in the linked picture?

• Show All
    • There is a Japanophile in you? Mine died ages ago.

If you ever want a good list of TV shows, ask me :) I am probably the queen of sitcoms and shows :P

• And I don't charge much either.

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know if i do have one tht looks like me or a twin out there, but if there is, i must kill them so i can regain my position at the top as sexiest man alive

0|0
    0|0
  • A young Jesus.

1|1
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skippy the bush kangaroo !

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is kevin james... :-):-):-) of the movie where her acted as mma fighter...

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason my family thinks i look like benicio del toro, i dont know..

0|0
    0|0
  • People used to say I looked like Ashton Kutcher, mostly because of my hairstyle at the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Homeboys been calling me Magic since high school, cuz they say I have a resemblance to Magic Johnson

0|0
    0|0
  • Lead singer of the Goo Goo dolls

0|0
    0|0
  • You've got a bit of a cross between Jennifer Love Hewitt and Katy Perry going on there QA!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 28

• I've been told I look like Vanessa Carlton. I can see myself in this pic of her: img003.lazygirls.info/.../...n__LyFPLWTw.sized.jpg

I kind of look like you actually lol but with pale skin and italian heritage.

0|0
    0|0
  • According to celebrity matchers, I look just like Evan Rachel Wood. But in the last year I have had 5 people tell me I look just like Ellie Goulding. I don't see it, but there we go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone said I looked like Isla Fisher but I don't see it. Anyone can look like someone else at a good angle lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nobody. And that's fine by me. People who look like celebrities typically look like the less awesome version lol. Sucks, but true.

0|1
    1|0
  • I have been told in various countries from all sorts of people that i look like katy perry

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody tells me that now, but when I was younger my parents were making fun of me saying I looked like Amanda Bynes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten Jennifer Lawrence quite a few times, though I don't necessarily see it. LOL.

1|1
    0|0
  • some people say i look like alicia keys and some say i look like amel bent or shym..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't look like any famous person

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people say that I look like Alyssa Milano.

1|1
    1|0
  • i am often told triendl reina but i don't think so.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been told I look like Deepika Padukone (Indian actress) though I really could NEVER see the resemblance.

I personally don't think I am anyone's look alike :P

0|0
    0|0
  • keira knightley

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I look like Rachel Bilson

0|0
    0|0
  • CHRISTINA RICCI

0|0
    0|0
  • I get Kendall Jenner often or Gal Gadot or Cher Lloyd or Nina Agdal

They all look so different from each other, I dont see any resemblence me with them

0|0
    0|0
  • the most flattering comment that I got about celebrities I look alike is Mariah Carey Beyonce and Alicia Keys I am not sure how they managed that because not all light skinned black people look alike lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i dont think i have one but people have said mila kunis and kourtney kardashian, you can check my avatar

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like Catherine Zeta-Jones.

1|0
    1|0
    • LOL, thanks! That's why I don't put a profile pic. People would ask me why I put a picture of Catherine ZJ, as my profile pic. I have grayish/hazel eyes, CZJ has dark, brown eyes.

• ... Seconded. Hot. Catherine Zeta-Jones is incredibly hot

• Nah, don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope i don't!

0|0
    0|0
  • I look exactly like marylin monroe, people always want to take a picture with me because of our similarity. Just kidding lol, i have never been told i look like anybody, not even my parents or relatives. And i dont think i look like anybody either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pamela Anderson , my hair is blonde ATM

0|0
    0|0
    • My boobs are very big to , I don't really see resemblance but other people say that so , I don't really no who I look like

• Yep, i get Nina Dobrev a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Do I look like someone famous?

0|0
    0|0
  • Im told ciara but i dont think so

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

But I'm Chinese so I get comparisons to basically every single Asian actress out there

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been told I look like katniss from the hunger games I don't see it thou I was at a concert and I had somebody freak out hugging me asking for an autograph it was kinda freaky when I told her i wasn't her she was very butthurt

0|0
    0|0