Favorite kind of high heel? And what is the best length?

What is the best kind of high heel? What is the sexiest? And what is the best length? Also where do you where your heels?

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVE stiletto pumps with no platform. I think they are absolutely the sexiest. I like 4 inches or higher. I keep a pair for my lady to wear just in the house for sex.

• YES!!! I love stiletto pumps!!! I have a red and white 7inch pair

• Now that's what I'm talkin' about. Strut that stuff, mama!! Send me a photo of you in them. I'll message you my email address.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• My favorite type depends on the occasion. Sometimes I wear them just when running errands when I feel like jazzing up my outfit. Wedges are fun. Especially espadrilles because they're casual. I occasionally wear pumps to work. And I often wear strappy heels or "slutty" (as I call them lol) tall ones when I go out at night

I'm 5'6.5", so like rgb008 usually anything above 3" makes me tower lol.

• I like pumps.
    I'm 5'6'' so I don't want too much height, so 2-3 inches for me.
    I wear heels when I go dancing at bars, parties, formal events, etc

• Stilletos, 4 inches, fancy events.

• I always wear heels that are 3-4" in school but if I am going to a part or something fancy I like 6".

• I wear at least 4" pumps to work everyday and wear stilletos, wedges everywere. I love the look and so does my BF. Makes some of my co-workers uncomfortable that i like them so much as most of them hate wearing heels.

• I love wearing them to work to my fav hight is 6in tho

• I have a lot of 6" heels but I don't usually wear them to work. Only for going out or other fun ;)

• I like wearing them. 2 or 3 inches. I wear them almost everyday, i need to change this bad habit though, lol.