Do unattractive people have less fun?

Do you think that unattractive people have harder or less fun lives compared to attractive people?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes unattractive people miss out on more "fun". Attractive people however are so ungrateful for everything, that their lives often seem more empty.

Really ugly people however have it the worst. Ugly people often become very bitter and angry. It seems like the people in between ugly, and attractive, have the most fulfilling lives, even if they aren't as fun.

What Guys Said 6

• It depends. I find that unattractive girls seem to hook up a lot more than attractive women. I feel like the attractive women make more of an effort to either keep their hook ups a secret or to "stay pure" so they don't get called a whore.

It really depends where the person grows up though. Many people come from very different environments.

• Harder lives yes.

It's proven fact that attractive people have it easier, people react better to them.
    www.psychologytoday.com/.../the-truth-about-why-beautiful-people-are-more-successful

It's not a very well presented argument, but it is true. C'est la'vie

• From what I can tell, not by much no. It's only if they try to get a job in retail or a bf/gf that they face a wall.

• Unattractive people can get away with more because less people notice them

• Yep. People hate unattractive people.

• Attraction doesn't dictate how much fun someone has.

What Girls Said 3

• It's very hard. People found my me unattractive for a long time but that doesn't mean I don't have fun.

• i continue to have fun , the colors of our lives is painted by us we have a choice to make it colourful///

• Ehhh not really. Some people are ugly but needless to say still popular at my school and there are beautiful girls that aren't popular. Sooo. In my opinion, humor is what makes life fun. If you're gorgeous and don't have a sense of humor, guess what. Your life isn't going to be fun.