What do you think of padded bikinis?

I'm noticing a lot of girls wearing the style of bikini tops that have those padded sculpted cup. The shape is like a bra. Do you like the regular bikini tops or padded bikini tops?

Padded
dm.victoriassecret.com/product/404x539/V396818.jpg

Regular
dm.victoriassecret.com/.../V392109.jpg

• Padded
  • Regular

Most Helpful Girl

• The padded ones move around all the time and give you weird tan lines. They look a bit better but eh

What Guys Said 7

• I hate padding, and IMO, one of the best things about bikini tops is that most of them have no padding.

I want to see the GIRL's shape, not the suit's.

• With the regular bikini tops, there's less material/stuff between the world (and viewers) and the breast. So definitely like the regular ones better.

• Wear whichever one you feel more comfortable in. I got no preference on them.

• It's barely noticeable.

• I don't know. I don't think either model is hot so it's hard. Regular but not so loose?

• I think padded bikinis look too fake.

• I see no diff?

What Girls Said 6

• I prefer padded, because I look like a plank in a regular bikini.

• I prefer padded but mostly because they have underwire. I need underwire as I have quite large breats. Plus I get cold easily and padded stops my nipples showing through.

• the padded looks better to me

• I like regular. Although they are very lightly padded (the ones I have) lol

• Regular ones are nice.

• padded is definitely better honey especially if you have a larger bust! it gives you better shape and holds them in place aswell as avoiding awkward nipples for those colder days/nights haha. no one wants to jump into the pool and have their boobs push they way right out of the bikini top. trust me its not fun.