What do you think of padded bikinis?

I'm noticing a lot of girls wearing the style of bikini tops that have those padded sculpted cup. The shape is like a bra. Do you like the regular bikini tops or padded bikini tops?

Padded
dm.victoriassecret.com/product/404x539/V396818.jpg

Regular
dm.victoriassecret.com/.../V392109.jpg

• Padded
    58% (7)20% (1)47% (8)Vote
  • Regular
    42% (5)80% (4)53% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• The padded ones move around all the time and give you weird tan lines. They look a bit better but eh

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I hate padding, and IMO, one of the best things about bikini tops is that most of them have no padding.

I want to see the GIRL's shape, not the suit's.

0|0
    0|0
  • With the regular bikini tops, there's less material/stuff between the world (and viewers) and the breast. So definitely like the regular ones better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear whichever one you feel more comfortable in. I got no preference on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's barely noticeable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I don't think either model is hot so it's hard. Regular but not so loose?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think padded bikinis look too fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see no diff?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I prefer padded, because I look like a plank in a regular bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer padded but mostly because they have underwire. I need underwire as I have quite large breats. Plus I get cold easily and padded stops my nipples showing through.

0|0
    0|0
  • the padded looks better to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like regular. Although they are very lightly padded (the ones I have) lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Regular ones are nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • padded is definitely better honey especially if you have a larger bust! it gives you better shape and holds them in place aswell as avoiding awkward nipples for those colder days/nights haha. no one wants to jump into the pool and have their boobs push they way right out of the bikini top. trust me its not fun.

0|0
    0|0