Are you severely depressed by the fact that you do not have dimples?

I do not have dimples :(
And this makes me so sad.
I feel like people who have dimples are so blessed. They're naturally cute ALL THE FREAKING TIME.

Woe is me.

• YES. I am so sad that I too am bereft of dimples. I am strongly considering using this chopstick over here to carve out a dimple or two :o
    20% (5)29% (5)24% (10)Vote
  • NO. I have dimples. And therefore, I am better than you. I scoff at you and your miserable, dimple-less existence, which we all know, is no life at all. You poor sub-human creature, you.
    24% (6)29% (5)26% (11)Vote
  • NO. I don't give a flying fig about dimples. Also... I would like to include you in my will.
    56% (14)42% (7)50% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
23|20

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have dimples, and I doesn't depress me one bit. If you want dimples so bad, just make your own.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zW4XkJ3lOM

1|0
    0|0
    • :o... ... ... LIKE MAGIC!

• Show All
    • Thanks for MH =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

• You're welcome llorandooooo! :D :D <3333333333333333333333333333333333333

What Guys Said 19

• I have dimples and I hate them. :-( It's actually part of the reason why I always wear pants in public. They're just gross.

;-p

1|0
    0|0
  • My dimples only showen i smile. Are they supposed to always show?

2|0
    0|0
    • Then you need to always be smiling, silly. NO MATTER, will you donate yours to me? PLEASE?

• Show All
    • LOL you made me laugh :D

• GOOD! ...my duty as a lowly dimple-less subhuman has been fulfilled... :p

• B, but I'm not better than you or scoffing at your dimple-less existence. Dimples don't make or break anything. :-)

0|1
    0|0
    • ...It's so easy to make such benevolent statements when you and your dimples are winning at life! :p

• I have dimples but i don't really like them. They make me look weird when i smile..plus i have high cheek bones so yeah. No me gusta. You can have them

1|0
    0|0
    • YES! Thank you sir :D :D :D

• No problem, it's very hard to fight crime with dimples. No criminal will take me serious

• LOL. Oh boy... You could always get...patches to cover up those dimples :p

• Lol you're funny :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have dimples and I'm perfectly content :)

Besides I don't need them to give me a cute smile because I have that already. Physicists have theorized that if I was to be given dimples the universe would suddenly die of five simultaneous heart attacks. Cuteness Overload they called it. Sounds pretty scientific to me..

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL. See! You don't have them since you're ALREADY cute... your sort cannot answer this question properly! ><

• Show All
    • no*
      ...what school I go from eh?

• LOL. A good one. You know about Achille's toes and whatnot. Er. Heel. :D

• Yes I always get compliments about dimples even chicks squeezing my cheeks ahahahaha but I don't get the fuss with it

1|0
    0|0
    • :o GIMME YOURS! Please? :)
      The fuss is dimples make a person SO much more adorable. DUH! :P

• Show All
    • You can squeeze my cheeks for free lol

• LOL. DONE! :D :D :D

• A girl with dimples makes me melt :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I cut myself almost everyday over it :(

Oh wait I have dimples. Scratch that :P

1|1
    0|0
  • Dimples are not hot.

So, would you like my machetes or my teddy bear?

1|0
    1|0
    • Machete. I can use that if the chopstick doesn't work :o

• Show All
    • Every girl I ever slept with put a lock of her hair in it. It's the bear of dreams and cuddles. You must burn it and set it's ashes free on the wind!

• ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Your brain is so interesting, habibi.

• I love dimples
    Dimples are my favouritest thing

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, my dear brother. I knew you would be on the same page as me... Sigh.

• Show All
    • ...All those UUUUs have me even more sad than I was before :(

• I'm sorry ;-; *pats head* there there

• Lol funny :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes me sad, but I am more saddened by not having enormous easily blushing cheeks.

0|0
    0|0
    • Having as in you have them yourself, or having as in possessing the person who has the aforementioned cheeks?

• Show All
    • Ownership always does :)

• You know how it works. More I want it more I need to control it trying to even up power.

• I wish I didn't have dimples

1|0
    0|0
  • Dimples are the best

1|0
    0|0
    • Hermanooooooooo :D :D :D :D

• Show All
    • -gives dimples-

BE FREEE, CHILD. LORD DIMPLES HAS BLESSED YOU

• :o YAYYYYYYYYY!!! *hugs dimples* *sticks them on her face* YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY <3333333333

• Yo damn gurl u be like da finest 4 realz, u don't need no dimples!

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL. From discussing religion to expertly wielding eubonics...is there anything you can't do? :p

• I can't think of anything I can't do.

Think about it.

• Play piano? :p

• i have dimples!

1|0
    0|0
    • ...I hate you... ><

• haters gonna hate!:))

• My hate is just an intense envy for those dimples... Which I'm sure you already know. Sneaky! ><

• I have dimples whenever I laugh, they must go.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm jealous.

• Show All
    • Kirihara, I'd give you my dimples if I could, trust me :p

• SeptemberJake...if they ever do develop technology that enables the transference of dimples... I WILL FIND YOU. :p

• Haha women..

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• :( I has no dimples, makes me sad too.

1|0
    0|0
    • We will cry together... over some ice cream. and cookies. and netflix. Yes.

• aww i dont have dimples and i am perfectly ok with it. i like my appearance. im sure you look lovely even without em. dimples are more opinionated bc some people like em and some dont. im nuetral, on some people they look good, and others not so much. either way, people are still attractive!

1|1
    0|0
    • I agree, there are still attractive, dimple-less people... but omg... dimples just make me smile :p

• i rarely see dimples so i don't think about them. i dated a boy who had one. when we were in bed i playfully poked it. he was like what are you doing?

1|1
    0|0
    • LOL. This sounds like something I'd do too :p

• I mean, I have dimples but I wouldn't call anyone who doesn't a "sub-human creature" lol
    It's no biggie.

1|0
    0|0
    • No biggie to you, Miss Dimples...

• No I am not because I have dimples lol. You are too cute, this question made me laugh

3|0
    0|0
    • GIVE ME YOUR DIMPLESSSSSSS :( :( :(

• LMAO SO I'm freaking blessed?

2|0
    0|0
    • ...how could you doubt this? ALSO GIVE ME YOURS! please... :) :)

• Show All
    • I never saw those before and then this one amazing girl I would see at the club had them. I would just stare at her when she was on the cat walk admiring her so much. I wanted to touch them sooo much omg *drools* I've never noticed those on a girl since.

• Well like I said I only seen them on this one girl. She had a nice body regardless but they drove me nuts.

• No I don't give a flying fig. That's how you put it,

1|0
    0|0
    • Fair enough. Though you are missing out on an insane amount of cuteness...

• I'm cute without them. : p

• This, I do believe :D

• Hahaha " I would like to include you in my will" I'll leave you money to get plastic surgery so that you can have dimples.

1|0
    0|0
    • THANK YOU. ...thou art so benevolent... :)

• People say that i have dimples, but I don't see them! D:

I have..invisible dimples.

1|0
    0|0
    • YOU WOULD, my fearless co-president... of course you would have the hallmarks of beauty! :D

• Show All
    • ...you're awesome, so it must be :p

• Oh thanks <3 You're such a lovely dimpleless woman.

• No, I don't think I would look good with dimples haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • My face is weird. Sometimes I smile and have dimples and sometimes I don't. It's so weird.

1|0
    0|0
    • BUT THERE ARE THEREEEE. Even if it's transient. I HAYCHOO.

• they*
      my hatred has destroyed my grasp over the English language.

• Oh how I wish I had dimples :(

1|0
    0|0
    • We will mourn our sad state together... *hugs*

• It seriously doesn't bother me, the thought never even crossed my mind until I read this question.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only have 1 and it upsets me it doesn't have a match

1|0
    0|0
    • I HAVE NONE, WOMAN!

• Show All
    • Yeah but one looks weird it's all lonely on my face :( And YAY! Another single dimpler.

• it’s fine to be singular, like a beauty mark

• I'm a lucky human who has a couple rows of dimples when I smile. I love having them, because that's the way I was born. If you weren't born with dimples love yourself anyway. Trust me you are just as gorgeous without them.

1|0
    0|0
    • :o ROWS of dimples? Oh you tease me... :(

• I have one, it's little but it's there whenever i smile lol

2|0
    0|0
  • We're great even without dimples :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Dimples will sooon become wrinkles so... :P i have them.. Feel like i already have wrinkles!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • THE CUTEST WRINKLES EVER, THOUGH! :P

• Show All
    • Yes...i do but they will be on harakiri soooooon :)

• Oops posted on mine

• no it is okay

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not a fan of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE dimples! They're so adorable! Especially on guys! AGHHHH! Lol. Sometimes I have dimples, sometimes I don't. It depends on my facial expression. But still. The majority of the guys I've like have had dimples.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have them when I smile. I don't really like it tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep. My grandma and some of my uncles, aunties, cousins and brother have them. It seems like it's a running these in my family but I am fucking pissed it missed me!

1|0
    0|0
    • :o I would be so sad if everyone around me had dimples :( MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU.