Ladies please: got a thong as a bday gift, question about them?

my girlfriends gave me my first thong for my bday today, its from victorias secret but its size XS so Im worried it might be too small, how can you tell if it is too small? Like where are the straps supposed to sit? Also, I was reading some other questions people posted about them and a lot of girls say they "ride up", what does that mean? please and thank you for answering!

Most Helpful Girl

• they ride up your crack and they should be the same size as your underwear, but they are not healthy

• oo i thought thats what it meant lol...how far is it meant to "ride up"? and omg why is it not healthy?

• It does go up your ass crack

• ya i guess...but i didn't think its supposed to go up that far -.-

What Guys Said 3

• It shouldn't pinch or rub your butt hole raw. The waist band needs to sit above where your leg bends otherwise it will pull your thong up and give you a wedgie. If any of this happens it is too small. But realize everyones bodies are different and one brand that fits someone isn't going to fit everyone.

• That's actually a pretty awesome gift, as far as the thong riding up, it means that the strap could ride too far up your ass and you pick it just as you would a wedgie. Source: thong wearer for a few years now.

• Dang u have some kinky friends haha. That's cute though.

What Girls Said 2

• You just wear it and get used to the new sensation. You'll end up liking it. Lol.

• haha really? how do you like having a string up your butt loll..

• Haha, well you get used to. But anyway I prefer to go commando and braless. Lol.

• You can tell just by how it feels. If it feels uncomfortably tight, it is too small