Do you find people with glasses attractive?

Who can say why, but I find women who wear glasses extremely attractive. I know there's no correlation with people wearing glasses and intelligence (though there is between people who wear corrective lenses and reading), but I have to say I find it VERY attractive on a woman. My late wife wore glasses, but she was very self-conscious about wearing them and usually wore contacts. I told her I liked seeing her wearing glasses, to which she replied, "Yes, but you're weird. Most of the world isn't weird."

So, ladies, guys, do you find glasses a turn on, a turn off, or are you indifferent to them?

• A turn on
    58% (14)62% (13)60% (27)Vote
  • A turn off
    0% (0)14% (3)7% (3)Vote
  • Indifferent
    42% (10)24% (5)33% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
19|10

Most Helpful Girl

• A flattering design of a piece of garmet or an accessory can make or break your look, so I can't say people in general look more or less attractive with glasses. Some people look ridiculously hot with "nerdy", big glasses and terrible with round, Harry-Potter-like glasses or the other way round - it's a matter of choosing the right frames.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I'm indifferent. I don't really care about glasses on guys. They don't automatically scream sex appeal to me. I have glasses myself and I'm just really tired of having to wear them all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • im friends with/like this guy and he's extremely attractive anyway but he came to my house once and was wearing glasses... oh man.. that was a sight for sore eyes. he looked sooo handsome with them on! i think glasses are turn ons.

and i dont wear glasses but sometimes ill jokingly put on my moms and i like how i look with them on better than off hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I can't say neither of them. It just depends on the person. Some people really carry well some people not.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend says I look good with glasses, but I hate them. I
    By the way I do think my boyfriend looks better with glasses than without but I can't say why.

0|0
    0|1
  • No they remind me of people from the fifties.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people look sexy in em some don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got a friend who wears glasses and he looks good without them but also with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, glasses are a turn on for me

0|0
    0|2
  • Yeah, turn on.

0|0
    0|1
  • A turn on if they actually need glasses. If they dont need them (fake ones) then it's a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • The right frames on the right right face...most definitely attractive!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeahhhhh

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be hot. I'm pretty indifferent to them though

0|0
    0|0
  • If the glasses are fashionable they definitely make the guy hotter.

0|0
    0|0
    • To me there was a certain erotic thrill in removing my wife's glasses before we made out.

• I hate how I look with glasses. I think glasses on a guy is attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do guys think of you wearing glasses, at least as far as you know?

• Hell yes. But my husband is intelligent and wears glasses. I prefer him to wear them. ;)

1|0
    0|1
  • No not really

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I must, because looking at it now I seem to have a history of falling for bespectacled men...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Haha, yeah to be totally honest I do find it to be a turn-on. I'm really not sure why, but I just like it. The girl that I like wears glasses, which I didn't even know about 'til like a week or so ago. Kinda exciting! :-)

1|0
    0|0
    • Have fun removing them when you kiss.

• They can come off pretty easily. But you're right, they usually need to come off lest they get all foggy.

• that self consciousness is what makes it sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • SOme women are cute

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes them look more well read. And that's something we need more of in society.

Definitely a turn on.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice to know I'm not alone, I suppose. Although the "more well read" aspect didn't seem to enter my mind. I just thought it made her look hot.

• Not all of them..

0|0
    1|0
  • definitely a real turn on

0|0
    0|0
    • I have to start wearing glasses soon and i don't know =(
      Dat probably gonna hurt ma appearance significantly >.<

• Look over on the "What Girls Said" side, Keyspirits. Many of them do not agree with you.

• LOL People need to see, who cares.

0|0
    0|1
  • definitely especially those thick black glasses the dirty librarian look

0|0
    0|1
  • Glasses for the win! It makes girls look smarter, cuter and clumsier at the same time. (Not always though).

And also, if she takes off her glasses that's another appearance of hers that I can grow to like too.

My girl is weird but I love her for that, so she says I'm weird - we're both weird then.

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends on the glasses, but I've found that almost every girl I've liked has worn glasses.. However, though I'm attracted to girls who wear glasses, I usually think they look better when they take them off... So I'm not really sure

0|0
    0|0