How do you get taller? and boobs?

ya, so i'm 5'10" and i want to be 6' 0" but i've been stuck at this height for a while now.. HOW DO I GET TALLER? the white people get tall consistently but Asians are like... bleh!

lolz, the original question was too short so i added boobs for lolz

Most Helpful Guy

• Your height is your height. Not a lot you can do about it. And why do you want boobs?

What Girls Said 7

• Okay, boobs? You are a guy, so I see you said it was a joke? Here's the deal, if you are a woman, flaunt what you got. I am not tall and not big chested, however most my friends are! However, while listening to them at lunch complain, or should I say brag about being dd etc... naturally, I looked down at my chest, looked over at one of the womans husbands, he was the only guy there and said, guess I should make an appointment with a plastic surgeon and laughed. He without batting an eye smiled and said, why don't you just walk into the diner without a top. I realized at that moment, it didn't matter to a man on the size of a womans chest, what matter is how you show them off and the womans personality! Tried it out and trust me, small or large you can get looked at, take your bra off, were a cute summer top non revealing and walk around, you will be amazed!

If you are a guy, height has nothing to do with getting women or attention, I can absolutely positively say some of the most sexiest men I have met and been with were short and when I say short I mean 5'5" and 5' 2" and guess what, they learned to be charismatic and have a great manly attitude. Best example of a sexy man Jason Statham guess how tall he is 5' 10" Work who you are and when you enter a room believe you own it and could have anyone you want and watch how you turn heads!

• height=you can't change what's in your genes, boobs=gain weight or if you wanna remain really xxs then its will be silicone

• Exercise boost hgh. Do you like Basketball?

• It's mostly genetics :) I hear swimming helps and exercising in general but if your family is short, than you'll probably won't get tall. And if you want bigger boobs you gotta gain weight :p

• hmmmm... i'll do that then... i always knew that exercising would've helped some..

• Stilta or magic mushrooms. As for boobs? Toilet paper.
    You're welcome.

• Boobs and height creative man :::)

• I don't think you'd get taller. And boobs.

What Guys Said 0