My facial features and ethnicity?

So I was talking to a friend about how I'm black and therefore racist jokes apply to me (we have a sick and offensive kind of humor) and then he was like "nah you look like you're white but with a skin tone or at least you have some white facial features, so I consider you white"
I was like wtf?
What's your take on this, is he right? can you guess my ethnicity? or something lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Don't cut your hair like the anon said. Bangladeshi but i read your answer on this question that's how I know lol

• Wow ...I'd say Indian. =)
    A hot kind of Indian. xD

• Hahahahah you're not black and black jokes don't apply to you.

• i thought you were thai

• you not white.. that person is small minded and need to travel the world and experience different cultures

• Indian or Romanian Gypsy

• I would guess Indian.

• I'm not sure! But you are very handsome!

• I think you look Indian

• I thought you were South Asian. You are really cute but the hair is a distraction, cut your hair short.

• Skin tone and facial features certainly do not change what race you are. I've been mistaken for being Indian a few times. Does that make me Indian? Nope.

• I like RAINBOWS, so I'm not racist
    :]

What Guys Said 4

• You look good. You have a europeans facial structure, your eyes look kinda of asian, and your skin indian.

• You look South American.

• You are northeast indian.

• Go back to the jungle sanjeep.