Girls are square cut tanks hot or not on guys?

Do you think these lot hook or not?

www.amazon.com/.../ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Assuming the guy has some muscle or good shape to his body.

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Yes they do, I love men's arms so they accentuate the part I like most plus you can see the shoulder blades (also very attractive).

1|1
    0|0
    • It's gonna be a long hot summer with these tanks haha thanks for the answer.

• Show All
    • haha don't go near the freezers ;)

• I won't. :P unless there's a girl to keep me warm.

• Yeah as long as the guy has some muscles to fill out the tank, they always look good. They only look weird on scrawny guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is okay

1|1
    0|0
  • They're whatever. I'd still check you out :D

2|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, they look good.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you have good muscles I don't care what shape your tank top is.

2|1
    0|0
    • And judging from your picture you'd be fine :)

• Yeah haha so you'd look? Yeah I just heard that some girls think that square cut tanks look feminine.

• They would only look feminine if you were puny. Yeah, I'd look :O

• I'm not a fan.

1|1
    0|0
  • Only if he have a sexy body with a sexy muscles he will look so hot and sexy.

1|1
    1|0
  • Love 'em! As long as the guy who's wearing it isn't scrawny or 500 pounds lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Not a fan, personally.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Personally, I just like the traditional style, just looks better in my opinion.

2|1
    0|0
  • I think they are really ugly, I saw one guy wearing it at the gym last week and I was about to laugh

2|0
    0|1
  • You asked girls, but I'll answer anyway. You're just gonna have to deal with it.

But anyway, they look like a dress or like they're shaped for a girl and her breasts. I've never seen these before this post...do guys seriously wear them?

2|0
    0|1
    • Yes they do wear them and I'm probably ordering some.

• That's interesting. Guess I'm behind on the current styles or "in" things lol

• Yeah I think they are just starting to catch on now.