Girls, do you ever wear your bra straps more loosely on your shoulders to make them more comfortable?

Do you ever keep your bra straps slightly looser on your shoulders so that they're more comfortable even tho they might fall down?

Do they ever fall down sometimes because they're slightly looser?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I loosen them a bit if it's a new bra and the straps are a bit tighter but I prefer on a whole for the straps to be slightly tighter as I wear the bra in, I feel more 'in' it :)

And yes if the straps are loose the straps will fall down, big pain in the bottom >.<

What Girls Said 6

• No. To the contrary I wear mine very tight cause I don't want them to fall off. It's a pain in the ass to have to constantly have to deal with straps sliding off. Especially if you're wearing a jersey or hoodie and then you have to really get your hand in there to slide it back up.

• No, wearing them looser makes the bra not fit as well, which is by definition less comfortable, lol. My straps don't fall down because my bra fits correctly.

• nope. They are so much more comfortable when they sit properly on my shoulders. It's a complete pain in the ass when the straps fall.

• You're the weirdo with the bra strap fetish, aren't you?
    No, & No. Because that defeats the purpose of a bra. If I want to be comfy I don't wear one.

• Its uncomfortable when they're loose because the straps fall down

• Nope. I hate when they fall off my shoulders

What Guys Said 0