Friends said I look like a stoner?

A few friends of mine are dead set on the suspicion I like to toke it out. I have been mistaken for one by some strangers once. I really don't see it though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw, no. You look like you like listening to music. You look so pleased with yourself.

You know what people think when they see me? They think I'm a girl who likes to party, gossip and bitch other girls out, and that I smoke and possibly do drugs.
    Also that I've had many boyfriends and I sleep around.
    Well, guess what? I don't like going out, though I gossip a bit, I only bitch people out to their face. I've never smoked and never tried drugs.
    I've only ever dated one boy, and I definitely do not sleep around.

Society is stupid, people are stupid. They just have strange perceptions and they make ridiculous assumptions.
    Fuck them.

• Lol, I was listening to one of my favorite bands while I took that picture. I guess you could say I was pleased with myself.

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah well people say I look angry, upset or annoyed all the time too and meanwhile inside I'm the happiest person alive. Looks can be deceiving. I've accepted that I look like a stubborn, stuck up bitch majority of the time. I say just accept the fate.

• I have a friend who has that a lot because he's so slim, must be really bloody annoying!

If that is you in your avatar I really can't see how they would think that lol could possibly be a slight lazy eye thing? But really, you look like you're on planet earth to me ;)

• Lol, it does look like I have a lazy eye on that picture, huh? Lol, it's the angle though.

• My friends always think I'm high and ask to get some of the stuff im smoking. It's called sugar>;(

• Nothing wrong with toking it here and there. I don't really think you look like a stoner. People always tell me I look like a bitch or that I have this unimpressed look on my face but whatever. I wouldn't worry too much about it

• I get told that too. I don't even know what it means.

• They think you smoke weed, lol.

• Hahaha I do but not that often. I meant like how can someone look like a stoner? There isn't a specific type of look.

• There are worse things to be called. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

• Lol maybe it's your attitude and not just appearance

What Guys Said 1

• It's your eyes. Your eyes look "heavy" like your ready to fall asleep. Pot heads typically have that appearance.