Do guys think country girls are hot?

My family has a cute tiny little farm, we came from Alabama to California so i have i guess a accent and been likin this guy for a while when i asked him out he said no cause we have nothin in common he said " you like eveything country all the way down to your oufit i like metal and rock you and i are way to different" that been happening a lot i dont want to change for some guy but got to wonderin do any California guys in high school even like country girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck yeah. Country girls are hot. High school kids in general though are pretty shallow so I wouldn't take it personally. Think about it, just because you're in the rock scene doesn't mean you can't connect on a more real level regarding lifestyle and stuff, know what I mean? That kid is retarded. it's like chicks liking skaters only because they're skaters.

Whatever you do for PETE'S SAKE don't change. California has a enough whiny, shallow, egotistical women. We can use a good, country home-town kind of girl.

Which part of Cali did you move to? I'm in Los Angeles.

• Sacramento

• Yeah haha

• yeah but like I said, your personality is probably way cooler than all the other girls around you, just because you're more down to earth. Cali girls are a pain in the ass.

What Guys Said 12

• If they don't like you because of that, they don't know what they're missing. You should be proud of where you're from, and that you have knowledge about what goes on on a farm. (Something most people have NO idea about.) It gives you a depth of understanding they don't have.

• I'm totally sure most of them would. Im from Idaho and a country boy through and thru. I married a girl from LA. They were crazy about me for some reason when I was down there. So keep looking, there will be someone. I looooove country girls myself. They are the sweetest ever, know how to take care of their guy and don't take any bull shit.

• Hell yeah dudes like country girls. True country girls are a rarity, especially here in California. Though there's actually a pretty decent country music scene in Southern California.

• Hell yes. But you're going to have a hard time in California depending on where you moved to. They aren't like folks from Alabama.

• I'm not that into 'country' girls for the same reason that guy is. I'm a city guy, and if someone is interested in all country things then we won't have much in common. I'm attracted to common interests.

• Man, you are wasted on that guy lol.

• Country girls are pretty chill. This chick I know likes to go quad riding, and isn't afraid to get messy

• No I like city girls who like to party and have a good time... of course I like country gals.

• Yes I love a girl with a little twang

• any guy should like a cute girl. He just isn't very open minded don't worry about him

• There's a huge emphasis on country girls where I'm from almost and I don't really understand it. I suppose I can sort of see the appeal, the fact that there's potential for them to have more traditional values, which is great, but very few I find good looking, and I really don't like the "country accent" or the whole "country" way of life.

A more modern, suburban, even city-type woman is far more attractive to me.

• Absolutely. There my favorite. I much prefer them to City girls. Especially Ghetto gansta wannabe Diva's.

Give me a good old country Gal any day.

What Girls Said 2